Vaping Time - Milestones Reached - Good News!

Awesome. Congrats friend. I am almost there.

Thanks @Andre, feels like it was just yesterday that I was pestering you on ecf as to what pv I should get, then I got my first real "high" power mod the svd.
We have certainly come along way in our vaping journey.

You almost there...

Thanks @Andre, feels like it was just yesterday that I was pestering you on ecf as to what pv I should get, then I got my first real "high" power mod the svd.
We have certainly come along way in our vaping journey.

You almost there...

Fully Agree and THANKS to @Andre who also got me started with his advice, remember walking into the local vape shop armed with his e-mail and insisting on the "hardware" suggested!

congratulations6.gif

@shabbar
WoW "2" is a BIG number round here
Well done

Congrats to all on their milestones !
I just blinked and the vaping fairy turned me from a noobie to experienced vapor. Thanks Vapeing Fairy ! (now if you'd please let my tablet spell vapeing.

So the 28th June i turned one, one year vaper and stinky free:party::party::party:. Never thought I'd last this long... But thanx to you guys with always keeping this vaping forum interesting and to all the vapers i met that led me to newer avenues into the vaping world.:rock::rock:
Decided to award myself with this
20150707_081428.jpg 20150707_081534.jpg
20150707_081643.jpg
Thanx @KieranD for yet again excellent service and a very quick delivery, Now just awaiting anxiously for my Velocity RDA clone from ivogo from @Sir Vape :D:rofl::rofl::rofl::D

So the 28th June i turned one, one year vaper and stinky free:party::party::party:. Never thought I'd last this long... But thanx to you guys with always keeping this vaping forum interesting and to all the vapers i met that led me to newer avenues into the vaping world.:rock::rock:
View attachment 30798 View attachment 30799
View attachment 30800
Thanx @KieranD for yet again excellent service and a very quick delivery, Now just awaiting anxiously for my Velocity RDA clone from ivogo from @Sir Vape :D:rofl::rofl::rofl::D
You have done it - congratulations! An awesome milestone. Enjoy that IPV, you deserve it.

Two years without touching a stinky for me today. After an 80 a day habit. Proud of myself. Thank you fellow members for making this journey so much fun.

Two years without touching a stinky for me today. After an 80 a day habit. Proud of myself. Thank you fellow members for making this journey so much fun.

Congrats Guru! Awesome achievement! And thanks for all you have done for everyone (especially me) since you started the journey 2 years ago! You ROCK! :rock::rock:

Congrats buddy... here's to another 2 then another 2 :party::party:

Congrats @Andre. One of the first members of the forum still going strong. Vaping is the way, proven by this icon here.

View attachment 30798 View attachment 30799
View attachment 30800

Congrats on the 1 year @Achmat89 - way to go!
Great gift for the 1 year celebration - may it bring you loads of enjoyment for the year ahead

Back