Vaping Time - Milestones Reached - Good News!

Two thumbs up to you. After 12 months it will be much easier. I had my 5 year ecig anniversary last week.

Two thumbs up to you. After 12 months it will be much easier. I had my 5 year ecig anniversary last week.

That is epic @Johnny2Puffs !
Good to hear from you again

Well done on the 5 years!
Certainly a long time in vaping terms

5years.jpg

Thanks for the medal Silver. Annermarie, I started with a tiny cigarette lookalike that was crap but as I had a chest infection, I could not handle stinkies so had to persevere with it.

12-months-png.31168

WoW @johan I like and Thanks :clap::clap:

Just incase u loose it ,I will hold onto it as well for you :rofl::rofl:

Thanks for the medal Silver. Annermarie, I started with a tiny cigarette lookalike that was crap but as I had a chest infection, I could not handle stinkies so had to persevere with it.

Hi @Johnny2Puffs - only a pleasure
There is no "Super Veteran" medal. Maybe we will create one in the future.

However, my attention to detail has led me to a dilemma
Your Profile Info says that you started vaping in June 2011.
That would make it 4 years of vaping, since we are now in 2015.
Is it 4 years or does your profile info need to be adjusted to 2010?

@Silver. I updated my profile last week and noticed my old signature stated "Tobacco free for over 3 years". My Join date is 2013 so I figured that I started with ecigs in 2010.
I have checked my old shop tax records and see that the month of June 2011 was a very bad month. This must have been when I was off sick with the chest infection that made me quit smoking.
I have tried to confirm this by searching for the post where we were discussing who is the longest vaper here and only 1 beat me. I think it was Johan but I cannot find this discussion.
So you are indeed correct and I retract my statements regarding this.

@Silver. I updated my profile last week and noticed my old signature stated "Tobacco free for over 3 years". My Join date is 2013 so I figured that I started with ecigs in 2010.
I have checked my old shop tax records and see that the month of June 2011 was a very bad month. This must have been when I was off sick with the chest infection that made me quit smoking.
I have tried to confirm this by searching for the post where we were discussing who is the longest vaper here and only 1 beat me. I think it was Johan but I cannot find this discussion.
So you are indeed correct and I retract my statements regarding this.

No worries
However long it is - 4 or 5 years - It is a very long time in vaping terms! Still makes you one of the "oldest" few around here.

This post may help solve the riddle ;-)
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/years-of-smoking.t280/page-2#post-4399

A bit late to the party but congrats on the big milestone @Andre :rock:

You are a pillar in this community. And thanks for all the help along the way!

:D My 3 month marker came and went quietly and unnoticed. This morning I realised that yesterday was my 4 month stinky free anniversary. Feels like only yesterday (and a few thousand Rand ago) that I was a total noob posting the most stupid questions :D :D :D

Thanks for all the support from everyone here.

Special thanks to @Silver @Andre @BumbleBee @zadiac @drew @Derick @Melinda
I appreciate all the advice and countless hours spent on PM's to keep me on track

:D My 3 month marker came and went quietly and unnoticed. This morning I realised that yesterday was my 4 month stinky free anniversary. Feels like only yesterday (and a few thousand Rand ago) that I was a total noob posting the most stupid questions :D :D :D

I appreciate all the advice and countless hours spent on PM's to keep me on track
Great stuff. Congrats. Time flies when you are enjoying yourself!

Congratulations!!! :party:

Well Done, 4 months and you have a Reo already! Great move

Most welcome @Viper_SA
Cant believe how much youve done in 4 months!
Onward and upward
Well done

Back