Vaping Time - Milestones Reached - Good News!

Today is my 1 year Vage day. Exactly one year ago I bought a twisp and have never looked back. After 28 years of smoking, 2 packs for the last 10 years.

Thanks to everybody here for the help and encouragement. It's been fun and exciting. I even made it to Reoville.

Today is my 1 year Vage day. Exactly one year ago I bought a twisp and have never looked back. After 28 years of smoking, 2 packs for the last 10 years.

Thanks to everybody here for the help and encouragement. It's been fun and exciting. I even made it to Reoville.
The best milestone ever :clap::clap::clap:. A huge congrats! Here is to the next year - may it be as enjoyable as the first.

Congrats on the 1 year stinky free :D a fabulous achievement! You should buy yourself some vaping goodies to celebrate :rock:

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Congrats! Awesome feeling! :party::party::party:

Thanks guys. It's such an awesome feeling I decided to celebrate with a cyclone and AFC

Woohoo :rock:. Well done mate!

Congrats @Raslin !
1 year is a great achievement! Wishing you all the best for the year ahead!
Enjoy the cyclone + afc

Today is one year off the stinkies for me :D Started on an IPV2 and Nautilus mini from vapeclub. Although it's been costly a year later its totally worth it. Don't see myself ever going back to cancer sticks. :rock:

The one thing I haven't tried in my journey is a REO. ;-);-) hint hint :giggle:

][img]
congratulations_large.gif

Congrats Dude Well Done

Today is one year off the stinkies for me :D Started on an IPV2 and Nautilus mini from vapeclub. Although it's been costly a year later its totally worth it. Don't see myself ever going back to cancer sticks. :rock:

Awesome milestone. Congrats. Here is to the next 365 days!

I'm sure the Vapeing Fairy is listening.

mjZvAQT.jpg

My first Bumpedy Bump vapemail before I knew there was such a thing :D

dat_18mg dough

Back