Vaping Time - Milestones Reached - Good News!

Two years without touching a stinky for me today. After an 80 a day habit. Proud of myself. Thank you fellow members for making this journey so much fun.

Congrats @Andre!!

Well-Done.jpg

You avoided a whopping 58,400 cigarettes in the past 2 years. I am sure your lungs are happy about that!

Thank you for playing a big role in making this forum such an amazing place. Always going out of your way to help everyone. And also for all the help you have given me. It is hugely appreciated.

Well done @Achmate89 and @Andre on your significant milestones. And thank you for the help on my journey along the way.

Great going guys.

So the 28th June i turned one, one year vaper and stinky free:party::party::party:. Never thought I'd last this long... But thanx to you guys with always keeping this vaping forum interesting and to all the vapers i met that led me to newer avenues into the vaping world.:rock::rock:
Decided to award myself with this
View attachment 30798 View attachment 30799
View attachment 30800
Thanx @KieranD for yet again excellent service and a very quick delivery, Now just awaiting anxiously for my Velocity RDA clone from ivogo from @Sir Vape :D:rofl::rofl::rofl::D
Lucky you.Got my self an ipv4 and a week or so later this baby arrives.That's the vape world.Congrats!

So the 28th June i turned one, one year vaper and stinky free:party::party::party:. Never thought I'd last this long... But thanx to you guys with always keeping this vaping forum interesting and to all the vapers i met that led me to newer avenues into the vaping world.:rock::rock:
Decided to award myself with this
View attachment 30798 View attachment 30799
View attachment 30800
Thanx @KieranD for yet again excellent service and a very quick delivery, Now just awaiting anxiously for my Velocity RDA clone from ivogo from @Sir Vape :D:rofl::rofl::rofl::D

Nice vape mail, please let us know of your experience with the Velocity RDA clone, very interested to hear your "thoughts" on this.

Back