Vaping Time - Milestones Reached - Good News!

Please tell him congrats from all of us. And that at one year a Reo for each of you is obligatory;).

Jaco replied :

Hahahahaha
You can go to Reo, that has a bigger chance of happening than you getting a Reo...
Got on his bike and of he went off

:rolleyes::giggle:

Wow!!!! Congrats lady, what an achievement!!! You rock :rock:

sent from a Reo & MVP happy cloud

1year_zps453b20f9.gif

well done

congrats to you both. think i somehow squeeked over the one year mark a few days ago also :)

Congrats @ET!
Superb.
Hows the Reo treating you?

Yesterday marked my 3 months of vaping and being stinky free :D

I feel like I have gone full circle in the last 3 months :p

From a twisp, a 134 mini, a few commercial tanks and have finally settled on my beautiful reos :rock:

It has been an incredible journey! and there's still plenty more to learn and experience.

Thank you to all the awesome people on this forum!

From a twisp, a 134 mini, a few commercial tanks and have finally settled on my beautiful reos :rock:

It has been an incredible journey! and there's still plenty more to learn and experience.

Congrats dude! Awesome!

Way to go! Congrats. Happy Reo vaping.

Belated congrats @Yiannaki
You have come so far in such a short time
Thanks to you for all the wonderful contributions on the forum!

Belated congrats @Yiannaki
You have come so far in such a short time
Thanks to you for all the wonderful contributions on the forum!

Thank you so much @Silver :D

If it wasn't for the guidance of many of this forum, including yourself, i wouldn't know even know a fraction of what i know today :rock:

Thank you so much @Silver :D

If it wasn't for the guidance of many of this forum, including yourself, i wouldn't know even know a fraction of what i know today :rock:

And your willingness to learn and share!

So today is day 30, stinky free. Loving this vaping thing, I am finding that this forum is almost as addictive as the stinkies, :) can't wait for the meet tomorrow - planning to buy my first MVP. The family thinks I am nuts, going on and on about vaping

So today is day 30, stinky free. Loving this vaping thing, I am finding that this forum is almost as addictive as the stinkies, :) can't wait for the meet tomorrow - planning to buy my first MVP. The family thinks I am nuts, going on and on about vaping

Congrats bud, keep it up.

Lol... I know the drill. My wife must be sick my ejuice and tank talk :)

Sent via a NASA satellite which gathers my thoughts and relays them to the world

Congrats @Raslin, thats a great achievement!
Agreed on the forum, it makes the journey so much better

Three months today baby!

I'd like to thank KangerTech, Aspire and Vision for excellent products that WORK!

I smoked since matric back in 1995. Even when I was hospitalized with serious pneumonia, I still needed and did smoke.

But not for the last three months \o/

Thanks to all you beautiful people on this here forum. And all retailers I have dealt with to date. The service I have received has been exceptional.

Sent via a NASA satellite which gathers my thoughts and relays them to the world

Back