Vaping Time - Milestones Reached - Good News!

Three months today baby!

I'd like to thank KangerTech, Aspire and Vision for excellent products that WORK!

I smoked since matric back in 1995. Even when I was hospitalized with serious pneumonia, I still needed and did smoke.

But not for the last three months \o/

Thanks to all you beautiful people on this here forum. And all retailers I have dealt with to date. The service I have received has been exceptional.

Sent via a NASA satellite which gathers my thoughts and relays them to the world
Congrats @r0gue z0mbie!!! Vape on!!!

Sent from my iPhone VapeCase & mPt3

Three months today baby!

I'd like to thank KangerTech, Aspire and Vision for excellent products that WORK!

I smoked since matric back in 1995. Even when I was hospitalized with serious pneumonia, I still needed and did smoke.

Thanks to all you beautiful people on this here forum. And all retailers I have dealt with to date. The service I have received has been exceptional.

Sent via a NASA satellite which gathers my thoughts and relays them to the world

Well done @r0gue z0mbie ! Way to go!
It is milestones like these that make me realise just what a great vaping community this is.

Congrats @r0gue. We have been smoking for about the same amount of years. I 60 days behind you, so hopefully I can follow your awesome example.

Congrats @rogue. My milestone is just around the corner :)

Three months today baby!

Well done, feels good hey :D

Well done, feels good hey :D

It does man!
My wife quit when she fell pregnant with our first. I wanted to quit by the time out little was was born. She is six now :/

I didn't honestly see how I was going to ever quit. So I'm very chuffed with myself!

well done to all the milestones reached, these mentioned and the ones not mentioned :rock:
in my eyes every stinkie free day is a milestone reached!

Vape strong and rock hard :rock:

Today is the 730th day since I last lit and 'stank' myself up with a tabacco cigarette. That number makes one think hey.... (for those not wanting to do the math, 2 full years today)

2 years only equates to about 13% of my total time spent smoking though, but I have no doubt that I will make that figure a 100 or even 200%

Thank you Mr. Hon Lik from China, for having a genius idea back in 2003, and for others to improve upon and invent their own shit. You take all our monies, but we smile everyday!

Everyone reading here will have their own timeline already, but we all share one mutual feeling...... Thank the Pope I can smell my bacon properly again!

Every day vaping is one more day towards better health, and you are ALL doing fantastically well!

Now stop reading here and go and order some more stuff.....

Today is the 730th day since I last lit and 'stank' myself up with a tabacco cigarette. That number makes one think hey.... (for those not wanting to do the math, 2 full years today)

2 years only equates to about 13% of my total time spent smoking though, but I have no doubt that I will make that figure a 100 or even 200%

Thank you Mr. Hon Lik from China, for having a genius idea back in 2003, and for others to improve upon and invent their own shit. You take all our monies, but we smile everyday!

Everyone reading here will have their own timeline already, but we all share one mutual feeling...... Thank the Pope I can smell my bacon properly again!

Every day vaping is one more day towards better health, and you are ALL doing fantastically well!

Now stop reading here and go and order some more stuff.....

Lol... Nice speech there @Vapey McJuicy
I'm particularly impressed that you managed to incorporate even the pope.

Well done though, seriously! That's a massive achievement.

Lol... Nice speech there @Vapey McJuicy
I'm particularly impressed that you managed to incorporate even the pope.

Well done though, seriously! That's a massive achievement.

He-he, thank you kind Sir Mr Z0mbie

Its been a day of thinking back to those "nice" smoking days, the mind is somewhat befuddled now. Hope the pope dont Google himself and come across this post though......

I see looking back you yourself have done the hard yards, and is over the worst now! From now on its all icing and sprinkles well done, you've done superbly well also!!

2 years, I hope that one day I can say that. Well done, it's milestones like yours that keep many of us on the straight and narrow. Vape on....

congrats to all celebrating their milestones :party:

I never even took notice until I saw my signature, today is 60 days off stinkies for me. What would have cost me roughly 3k on stinkies, I must have spent +-5/6k on vaping...lol

Tomorrow will be my 6 months anniversary. Wonder what I should get myself :p

This is the longest I've been off analogs. Previously was 5 months and that was without vaping. It was hell, but still an achievement imo.

This time it's easier......and enjoyable ;)

Back