Vapour Mountain - Juice Reviews

Brilliant review @Silver

I can't taste juice the same as you. Can't taste taste all the subtle nuances in every juice.

Have to say vm menthol ice for me is my favorite menthol juice. I don't like the coconut in tropical ice. Maybe its the Indian in me as i like fresh coconut in my food and none of artificial flavors taste right.

It's been a while since I thanked @Oupa for making Vapour Mountain Tropical Ice for me... it's still my number one ADV by a very long way and the only juice that finds it's way into any of my squonkers bar one other juice... Benji you just rock!
VM.jpg
:rock::rock::rock::inlove::inlove::inlove:

It's been a while since I thanked @Oupa for making Vapour Mountain Tropical Ice for me... it's still my number one ADV by a very long way and the only juice that finds it's way into any of my squonkers bar one other juice... Benji you just rock!

Totally agree, I feel indebted to @Oupa for the awesome joose he has on offer, you rock dude :rock:

I'll probably recieve my VM order tomorrow morning and theres a 100ml bottle of awesomeness that @Rob Fisher will be proud of haha ;-)

My 2c on the VM Legends Dean juice...it's a dark coffee with a bit of an afterbite, very little milk and 2 sugars.
Well thats what it tastes like after vaping my pyrex till its glowing... actually only 36.2 degrees on the glass , but it felt like it was glowing. :)
  • Immense flavour on first few draws.
  • tastes like those hard boiled coffee sweets but not so sweet.(not the cappuccino sweets, they're more creamy)
  • Once your palate adjusts to the flavour theres a slight hint of glycol.
  • about 10~15 min later theres a bit of a tang at the back of the tongue.
I tried this on a new occ 1.5ohm coil with single center coil and it was a airy draw, swopped to a new dual 0.9ohm stacked coil and it was a lot more flavourful.

I'd recommend a higher VG ratio than the current 60:40 PG to VG. Definitely my favourite coffee, the whole house smells of the initial flavour profile and I give this juice a 9.5/10

I was using a Kangertech Protank mini 3 on a 650ma Vapemob branded battery, same tank on an iTaste SVD vaped nicely at 9watts with 12w being to high.
VM Legends Dean.JPG

EDIT: later on that same day.
I hacked and modded my new Patriot RDA and decided to give it a test run with my other VM juice, namely Premium Blend Coffee.
In comparasion with Legends Dean, Premium Coffee is like the plain younger sister of a very sexy dame. Plain Jane is still quite tasty in that she gives you a good idea of what the older sister is all about. (more complex in an interesting way.)
The coffee is plain, straightforward, needs a dash more milk and theres only 1/2 spoon of sugar, but likewise, the bite on the tongue is minute too.

Its best going for the sexy older sister straight from the word go because you know you're going to lie awake at nights thinking of her. :)

EDIT:07.11.2015
After some time with this juice over the weekend, I noticed that the after bite has gone and can most likely be attributed to being a young juice that still needed to steep some. I should have probably waited a full week before a review, but youthful(noob) eagerness...what can I say.

Last edited:
My 2c on the VM Legends Dean juice...it's a dark coffee with a bit of an afterbite, very little milk and 2 sugars.
Well thats what it tastes like after vaping my pyrex till its glowing... actually only 36.2 degrees on the glass , but it felt like it was glowing. :)
  • tastes like those hard boiled coffee sweets but not so sweet.(not the cappuccino sweets, they're more creamy)
I tried this on a new occ 1.5ohm coil with single center coil and it was a airy draw, swopped to a new dual 0.9ohm stacked coil and it was a lot more flavourful.

I'd recommend a higher VG ratio than the current 60:40 PG to VG. Definitely my favourite coffee, the whole house smells of the initial flavour profile and I give this juice a 9.5/10

I was using a Kangertech Protank mini 3 on a 650ma Vapemob branded battery, same tank on an iTaste SVD vaped nicely at 9watts with 12w being to high.
View attachment 38423
Exactly 36.2 degrees hey? ;) nice review. I've heard only good things about this juice.

View attachment 38423

EDIT: later on that same day.
I hacked and modded my new Patriot RDA and decided to give it a test run with my other VM juice, namely Premium Blend Coffee.
In comparasion with Legends Dean, Premium Coffee is like the plain younger sister of a very sexy dame. Plain Jane is still quite tasty in that she gives you a good idea of what the older sister is all about. (more complex in an interesting way.)
The coffee is plain, straightforward, needs a dash more milk and theres only 1/2 spoon of sugar, but likewise, the bite on the tongue is minute too.

Its best going for the sexy older sister straight from the word go because you know you're going to lie awake at nights thinking of her. :)

EDIT:07.11.2015
After some time with this juice over the weekend, I noticed that the after bite has gone and can most likely be attributed to being a young juice that still needed to steep some. I should have probably waited a full week before a review, but youthful(noob) eagerness...what can I say.

Loved your comparison and description of the Premium Coffee @blujeenz
Spot on
Keep that Premium Coffee - makes an ideal additive to any other coffee juice that is too light and creamy to give it a bit more coffee oomph. Aso nice to add a bit to a tobacco juice ;-)

has anyone tried the melon and guava ? i'm also looking for a nice milky coffee

I have the melonz = Loving it :D Its a very refreshing taste that leaves me craving melons.

Their cuppuchino is a bit muted for me, I want more of a coffee taste. I am planning on trying their Dean next for a coffee flavour.

@shabbar I had a taste of the Melon's and Guava prior to it being released.

They are both quite tasty juice's, definitely worth a try.

i wonder how does it compare to skyblues melonz.

i think the only way to find out will be to try them both

i wonder how does it compare to skyblues melonz.

i think the only way to find out will be to try them both

If I were to compare it I'd say ELP Pearing Melon is much more pungent than VM Melon but both are tasty Melon juice's. ( .)( .)

But like you said, you must try it yourself.

VM Tropical Ice
VM Menthol Ice
VM Strawberry
VM Passion Peach
VM Rooibos Peach

lol, 3 people comment and between us we've just about listed all the VM flavours :-D

They're all awesome just pick one already @Johan Heyns :D

Ive tried 10ml of the tropical ice and after the first hit which was a little intimidating i must admit i love it. My test bottle was gone in 2 days. Will get it again and again.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Ive tried 10ml of the tropical ice and after the first hit which was a little intimidating i must admit i love it. My test bottle was gone in 2 days. Will get it again and again.

I feel you big time! :D
TropicalIce 009 (2).JPG

Hi all

This is another long overdue review of a special Vapour Mountain juice. This time it is XXX. Just for those who don't know, Vapour Mountain is one of the longer standing juice manufacturers in SA. It is run by @Oupa and he has been with us on the forum pretty much since the inception of ECIGSSA.

This juice won the best juice shootout at VapeCon 2015 nearly 6 months ago. Can't believe it took me so long. I ordered a bottle about two months ago and it sat in the cupboard for about a month. I got the 18mg strength. The juice is approximately 50/50 PG/VG. 30ml cost me R120. I've been vaping it for about the past three weeks. Bottle is almost empty.

Vapour Mountain - XXX (18mg)

Bottom line - imagine sitting on a beach with a cool breeze blowing and you are eating a delicious chilled fruit salad with fresh Litchis cut up all over. That's VM XXX - and I found it fabulous. I like this juice for its refreshing Litchi taste, gentle flavouring, good balance and coolness. It's a winner in my book. I will definitely be re-ordering.

VM XXX iPhone.jpg

It has a light orange colour and has a pleasant fruity smell.

I get a wonderful refreshing Litchi in a fruity background. It's like a fruit salad with Litchi as the main feature. The Litchi is a fresh tasting one and has a very slight sourness to it, which I like. The whole vape is refreshingly cool. It's no icy blast, just a gentle cool breeze. Occasionally I pick up traces of pineapple. This is a light, summery and fruity vape yet very interesting. Interesting because it keeps me coming back for more to try taste what else is in there.

The flavours are gentle - certainly not in your face - but it doesn't leave me feeling like I want more flavour. It's just right. It's a complex flavoured juice and I found the flavours very well balanced with nothing being overpowering.

I would say it's on the sweeter side of neutral but its not overly sweet. It also has that slight sourness which balances it. It's medium on the dry/wet scale. XXX is definitely a cool vape and I find it quite refreshing. Nowhere near as icy as Tropical Ice or Menthol Ice for example, but refreshing nonetheless. I am pleased to report that it is natural tasting. No synthetic or artificial tastes. It was well steeped (just over a month).

Throat hit was very good for me. I was vaping the 18mg strength and it was on par with other VM 18mg juices. Vapour production was also good. I would even say a bit better than other VM fruity juices. Perhaps @Oupa made the VG content slightly higher in this one.

I loved the smooth texture of this juice. I find it a bit smoother than other VM fruity juices. Soft and soothing, which I think works well with the refreshing kiwi flavour. I would say this is more of a mellow type of vape. Definitely vapable all day!

The aftertaste is great. You get this pleasant coolish Litchi lingering in your mouth for a few minutes, which reminds you to take another toot.

I have no negatives on this juice. Overall it's a winner for me.

If you like your fruity vapes and you like Litchi, you should definitely give this one a try.

I found the juice vaped well in my equipment. I vaped it on two Reos, one in mouth to lung mode with the RM2 (at 0.95 ohms) and the other in lung hit mode on the Nuppin (0.45 ohm dual).
  • I far preferred it on the RM2 as a mouth to lung vape.
  • On the lung hit (Nuppin) I found the flavours got a bit lost and I couldn't taste that fresh Litchi nearly as well. It was also a bit too harsh - not just the nic - but something else that was a bit harsh.
  • I preferred this juice on Rayon wick - was a bit crisper for me. Reinforcing my preference for Rayon when it comes to the fruitier and cooler vapes.

Packaging:
- Good packaging overall
- "Standard Vapour Mountain" easy to use plastic squeezable bottle
- The labelling is adequate. The flavour name is a bit small and sometimes its not easy to tell the difference between several VM bottles standing next to each other. There is no mention of the PG/VG ratio on the bottle.
- The cap is not of the "child deterrent" variety

Equipment used:
- REO Grand/RM2 - single 0.95 ohm coil - Rayon wick - (14 to 18 Watts, depending on battery level)
- REO Grand/Nuppin1 - dual 0.45 ohm coil - Rayon wicks - (32 to 39 Watts, depending on battery level)

Last edited:
Hi all

This is another long overdue review of a special Vapour Mountain juice. This time it is XXX. Just for those who don't know, Vapour Mountain is one of the longer standing juice manufacturers in SA. It is run by @Oupa and he has been with us on the forum pretty much since the inception of ECIGSSA.

This juice won the best juice shootout at VapeCon 2015 nearly 6 months ago. Can't believe it took me so long. I ordered a bottle about two months ago and it sat in the cupboard for about a month. I got the 18mg strength. The juice is approximately 50/50 PG/VG. 30ml cost me R120. I've been vaping it for about the past three weeks. Bottle is almost empty.

Vapour Mountain - XXX (18mg)

Bottom line - imagine sitting on a beach with a cool breeze blowing and you are eating a delicious chilled fruit salad with fresh Kiwis cut up all over as the main feature. That's VM XXX - and I found it fabulous. I like this juice for its refreshing Kiwi taste, gentle flavouring, good balance and coolness. It's a winner in my book. I will definitely be re-ordering.

View attachment 40994

It has a light orange colour and has a pleasant fruity smell.

I get a wonderful refreshing Kiwi in a fruity background. It's like a fruit salad with Kiwi as the main feature. The Kiwi is a fresh tasting one and has a very slight sourness to it, which I like. The whole vape is refreshingly cool. It's no icy blast, just a gentle cool breeze. Occasionally I pick up traces of pineapple. This is a light, summery and fruity vape yet very interesting. Interesting because it keeps me coming back for more to try taste what else is in there.

The flavours are gentle - certainly not in your face - but it doesn't leave me feeling like I want more flavour. It's just right. It's a complex flavoured juice and I found the flavours very well balanced with nothing being overpowering.

I would say it's on the sweeter side of neutral but its not overly sweet. It also has that slight sourness which balances it. It's medium on the dry/wet scale. XXX is definitely a cool vape and I find it quite refreshing. Nowhere near as icy as Tropical Ice or Menthol Ice for example, but refreshing nonetheless. I am pleased to report that it is natural tasting. No synthetic or artificial tastes. It was well steeped (just over a month).

Throat hit was very good for me. I was vaping the 18mg strength and it was on par with other VM 18mg juices. Vapour production was also good. I would even say a bit better than other VM fruity juices. Perhaps @Oupa made the VG content slightly higher in this one.

I loved the smooth texture of this juice. I find it a bit smoother than other VM fruity juices. Soft and soothing, which I think works well with the refreshing kiwi flavour. I would say this is more of a mellow type of vape. Definitely vapable all day!

The aftertaste is great. You get this pleasant coolish Kiwi lingering in your mouth for a few minutes, which reminds you to take another toot.

I have no negatives on this juice. Overall it's a winner for me.

If you like your fruity vapes and you like Kiwi, you should definitely give this one a try.

I found the juice vaped well in my equipment. I vaped it on two Reos, one in mouth to lung mode with the RM2 (at 0.95 ohms) and the other in lung hit mode on the Nuppin (0.45 ohm dual).
  • I far preferred it on the RM2 as a mouth to lung vape.
  • On the lung hit (Nuppin) I found the flavours got a bit lost and I couldn't taste that fresh Kiwi nearly as well. It was also a bit too harsh - not just the nic - but something else that was a bit harsh.
  • I preferred this juice on Rayon wick - was a bit crisper for me. Reinforcing my preference for Rayon when it comes to the fruitier and cooler vapes.

Packaging:
- Good packaging overall
- "Standard Vapour Mountain" easy to use plastic squeezable bottle
- The labelling is adequate. The flavour name is a bit small and sometimes its not easy to tell the difference between several VM bottles standing next to each other. There is no mention of the PG/VG ratio on the bottle.
- The cap is not of the "child deterrent" variety

Equipment used:
- REO Grand/RM2 - single 0.95 ohm coil - Rayon wick - (14 to 18 Watts, depending on battery level)
- REO Grand/Nuppin1 - dual 0.45 ohm coil - Rayon wicks - (32 to 39 Watts, depending on battery level)
Great stuff. One of my favourite jooses, always in my cupboard. I get litchi as the dominant fruit though. Enjoy.
Playful = XXX = Playboy (the new civilized version):D

Back