What Are You Waiting For?

Almost the entire collection from Revolution Vape - should be here on Thursday, just in time for the long weekend. Been meaning to test them out for months now... this weekend it's Time (TM).

Still waiting for these:
Kmd Impact (USPS-at JIMC since 9 April)
Gloomtem (Delay from Limelight)
Hellfire Cobra (no.186 on the list..currently on 29 as far as I can see!)
Hellfire Strike (Production in 3-4 weeks from last week. Also through USPS!)

And add:
Atizmoo Vapeshell (Ordered late last night, will prob be here next week!)

Good luck with customs bud.

I'm waiting for two Titanium Mods RTA's from the Ukraine. They left yesterday and I guess they may arrive a couple of weeks after I return from Germany!
ataman2-rta-full-titanium.jpg ataman3-full-titanium.jpg

I'm also waiting for an RTA from Belarus and I understand they don't like to be called Russian... It's called the BY-ka V.7 and the same chap that recommend3ed the Dvarw to me recommended this RTA so my hopes are high!

nabor-kombi-standart-novyy.jpg
obsluzhivaemyy_atomayzer_rta_by_ka_v_7_full_standart_set_.jpg

I'm also waiting for an RTA from Belarus and I understand they don't like to be called Russian... It's called the BY-ka V.7 and the same chap that recommend3ed the Dvarw to me recommended this RTA so my hopes are high!

View attachment 130547
View attachment 130548

Interesting @Rob Fisher
It looks similar to the Dvarw - longish chamber - frosted tank - single airslot but with holes
That top part looks skyline-ish - maybe thats juice flow control.

6 black zeus deul tanks are sitting at the cpt dhl depo waiting for Monday morning to come to me with the stupid dhl driver. then 1 is going to kzn and 3 to jhb

My box of goodies from The Vape Guy @BumbleBee should be here next week AND at the same time, a box of goodies from @Bumblebabe. Can't wait! Bumblebabe's Living Proof and Wellness shop is in Tzaneen and oh boy, do I wish it were close to me! Have a look on FB to see the enticing, but healthy, lunches she makes every day.

@Rob Fisher Have a look at Bumblebabe's website http://livingproof.co.za/. I've ordered some snacks that are suitable for diabetics. I guess you won't want to order now with Stuttgart on your mind, but just have a look out of interest.

And how convenient it is to order from both Bumblebee and Bumblebabe at the same time and get everything delivered in one box! Magic!

A few bottles of juice from Bling.

28 March - order placed
Lead time 15 - 60 days
1 May - "Order is on its way" Tracking number (The Courier Guy) received :--)

Back