What Are You Waiting For?

Just placed an order for the April box from BWDV after seeing @RivasCB post. First time I'm ordering anything Vaping related online. Let's hope it goes smoothly.

Sent from my WAS-LX1 using Tapatalk

Just placed an order for the April box from BWDV after seeing @RivasCB post. First time I'm ordering anything Vaping related online. Let's hope it goes smoothly.

Sent from my WAS-LX1 using Tapatalk
From past experience with the BWDV guys it most definitely will!

Waiting for this block to receive some love. Deposit paid now it’s the wait for the final product

Will finally have one of my unicorns

2e15c79387e09aee118b5ff7ab402eee.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh thay is pretty.

What unicorn is in the making?

It will be a Brutale V2 hopefully in the next 3 weeks.

The one mod I always wanted to own. Was out of production as the mod maker decided to focus on squonker.

It will be a Brutale V2 hopefully in the next 3 weeks.

The one mod I always wanted to own. Was out of production as the mod maker decided to focus on squonker.

Oh that is pretty. That is going to be a stunner of a mod.

Thanks

Will do. Joni actually gave my a pretty good turn around time on the mod

Still need to decide about the tube but we will leave that till the main body is finished.

Really love his work.

Thanks

Will do. Joni actually gave my a pretty good turn around time on the mod

Still need to decide about the tube but we will leave that till the main body is finished.

Really love his work.

Where does one go to view some of his work, and if the bank account allows, purchase one of these said mods?

His group on FB is Kult creations

903d84b26ea384aef020cf2fe38a71bc.jpg

@Rob Fisher also has one of his mods in Juma. They currently going for between €550 and €650. Vape budget depleted for the year after this one

sorry to hear man, hope you get it today !!!

Apparently it was a stuff up between my maid and the driver. Driver blames the maid but my mom suspects it was him not remembering to hand the parcel over after the maid signed the waybill.

So driver said between Wednesday and Friday. I will kill him if it doesn't come today

Apparently it was a stuff up between my maid and the driver. Driver blames the maid but my mom suspects it was him not remembering to hand the parcel over after the maid signed the waybill.

So driver said between Wednesday and Friday. I will kill him if it doesn't come today

holding thumbs !!!

i can just imagine your frustration !!

The Desire Cut squonker should be arriving monday (paid customs etc last night and it cleared shortly after) which highlights how efficient DHL can be. Long Beach CA to LAX to Cincinnati Ohio to Midlands UK to Heathrow to JHB in 4 days!

Dead Rabbit wicked and waiting patiently! Can't wait for Monday!

20180512_162143.jpg

Back