What Are You Waiting For?

So, according to The Courier Guy, my order from Valley Vapour was delivered today. Problem is it was not delivered to me. Tried to phone, no answer. Sent a mail, will see...

Anybody that has dealt with this situation before have some tips for me?

Regards

So, according to The Courier Guy, my order from Valley Vapour was delivered today. Problem is it was not delivered to me. Tried to phone, no answer. Sent a mail, will see...

Anybody that has dealt with this situation before have some tips for me?

Regards
Strange that this happened with The Courier Guy, had the problem before with takealot including my package with someone’s living two streets away. Just wait, sure they will find and rectify. Is a PITA though.

My White Tesla WYE 200w that I bought from @Rafique. Hopefully it's here tomorrow.

First mod that has external batteries, no more looking for someone with a power bank or car charger

Strange that this happened with The Courier Guy, had the problem before with takealot including my package with someone’s living two streets away. Just wait, sure they will find and rectify. Is a PITA though.
Somehow the intelligentsia has difficulty distinguishing between Potgieter and Pretorius streets. Seriously p'd off, was looking forward to mixing an idea Rude Rudi came up with over the weekend.

Regards

Just placed an order for the April box from BWDV after seeing @RivasCB post. First time I'm ordering anything Vaping related online. Let's hope it goes smoothly.

Sent from my WAS-LX1 using Tapatalk

I order everything online!! I've been into a vape shop only twice.

I order everything online!! I've been into a vape shop only twice.
I'm from a little town in the western Cape with about 4 or 5 different vape shops (I work for one). I like to support my local people, they might be 10 bucks cheaper but they're providing a much more hands on approach.

I'm from a little town in the western Cape with about 4 or 5 different vape shops (I work for one). I like to support my local people, they might be 10 bucks cheaper but they're providing a much more hands on approach.

Where are you @Lyznad? I'm in Yzerfontein and the nearest vape shop is Juicy Joes - more than an hour's drive away

I'm in George @Hooked . We've got a Twisp, Vape Lounge and about 4 other stores in the area. Everyone gives excellent service

Oh, that's great! My little town is much, much smaller than George and as far as I know, there are only 3 vapers here, including me!!

Oh, that's great! My little town is much, much smaller than George and as far as I know, there are only 3 vapers here, including me!!
3?????? That's insanity actually, I've gone to the smallest towns and found a group of guys just Vaping it out.

Ya, there may only be 3 vapers in Yzer, but there is a vaper in Yzer that knows a lot about coffee vapes!

Does it count if I say I'm waiting for money to buy shiny things... LOL, I've overspent this month again but its ok. Almost payday again then we order and wait for new vape stuffies. I think I need to upgrade my dripper to something with a bit more bang!

Does it count if I say I'm waiting for money to buy shiny things... LOL, I've overspent this month again but its ok. Almost payday again then we order and wait for new vape stuffies. I think I need to upgrade my dripper to something with a bit more bang!

Me too, I want that recurve rda and more concentrate stock

Gee how many mods do you have now? :eek:

Quite a few lol. I have a mod for each flavour profile and then back-ups as well. Been using the new iJust 3 for a few days now and WOW is all that I can say!! That's why I've ordered another one

Me too, I want that recurve rda and more concentrate stock
Its like we have a similar shopping list. I always need to add concentrates or I run out. I want to see if I can try some new recipes this time around too. I do need nic though. And the recurve ooooh I must have one still. As far as I've seen it looks magnificent and a definite winner.

Quite a few lol. I have a mod for each flavour profile and then back-ups as well. Been using the new iJust 3 for a few days now and WOW is all that I can say!! That's why I've ordered another one
I've always been a fan of the iJust series. I had the iJust 2 then with the fire button issue got another. Upgraded to the iJust S loved it even more but lost it. Then I went for the Smok V8 and they have been running great. But wow the mesh coils look winning with the iJust 3. I love the look and tank.

I've always been a fan of the iJust series. I had the iJust 2 then with the fire button issue got another. Upgraded to the iJust S loved it even more but lost it. Then I went for the Smok V8 and they have been running great. But wow the mesh coils look winning with the iJust 3. I love the look and tank.

Yeah they are awesome mechs but I'll never buy another mech - personally prefer the higher end regulated mods like the Smoant range. the Asvape Gabriel is also a great mod too

Last edited:

I still have - and use - an iJust S but the iJust 3 beats it by far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah they are awesome mechs but I'll never buy another mech - personally prefer the higher end regulated mods like the Smoant range. the Asvape Gabriel is also a great mod too

@RainstormZA it's not a mech. Since I don't know anything about mechs, I asked someone who does know and the reply was, "No, it’s not a mech mod. Mech mods are purely mechanical with no electronics whatsoever."

Back