What's in your hand right now?

@Andre (very) kindly decided to broaden my horizons with some tasters from his exotic collection.

53dc20bd9a7383705440d98d3eeee87e.jpg

El Torro Cigarillos...

It reminds me of a time when I had a single man's luxury budget. I used to frequent cigar lounges, and either have a fine single malt, or fancy cognac with a nice cigar.

I found a description which described it as "like a fine cigar without the nastiness" (smoke and tar).

So you get a smooth, luxurious cigar experience, that goes down so well because it's vapour and not smoke.

Incredibly refined and smooth.

And apparently, a R60 Bordeaux is very disappointing. I am completely a Cape wine fan though. Nothing like wine from our very own mother city :)

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Great stuff, glad you like it. Yeah, I am not a fan of the less expensive (read affordable) French wines - they all taste a bit watery to me. Chilean wine on the other other hand. Of course, our own wines are exceptional quality for the most part.

Great stuff, glad you like it. Yeah, I am not a fan of the less expensive (read affordable) French wines - they all taste a bit watery to me. Chilean wine on the other other hand. Of course, our own wines are exceptional quality for the most part.
Chilean... hmm interesting.

Ya, I don't know if it's a currency thing, and this would be a cheap wine in France. But local, I can get a pretty nice wine for R60.

This Bordeaux has no depth. Ya, maybe almost watered down.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
YNWA for life!!!

Not historically a Liverpool guy, but a massive Klopp fan. I'm hoping for a good season for you guys!!!

Lol, sorry Mike...I'm united since a little boy. Must say you've had the better game so far today...

Oh goodness. Gonna have to make sure you get the Man U "discount" next time you order ;)

Actually a Gunner and here's me with my most recent convert, I guess technically she was in my right hand :rofl:

Gunner.jpg

Not historically a Liverpool guy, but a massive Klopp fan. I'm hoping for a good season for you guys!!!

Oh goodness. Gonna have to make sure you get the Man U "discount" next time you order ;)

Actually a Gunner and here's me with my most recent convert, I guess technically she was in my right hand :rofl:

View attachment 43443
Lol, I'm a Gunner when I order juice lol! I also forced my son to be a United fan, he's glad I did lol.

View attachment 43443
Is that your niece? Poor child so sweet, but alas a Gunner :p

Lol, I'm a Gunner when I order juice lol! I also forced my son to be a United fan, he's glad I did lol.

Was organising old @AndreFerreira a couple shirts through a contact of mine. Was happy to get him some Man U kit, but when he asked for Barca... There wasn't any stock ;) And hey, at least you're not a spud :p

My gf's cousin. Yea, at least it'll make her little heart get used to being disappointed :rofl:

Was organising old @AndreFerreira a couple shirts through a contact of mine. Was happy to get him some Man U kit, but when he asked for Barca... There wasn't any stock ;) And hey, at least you're not a spud :p

My gf's cousin. Yea, at least it'll make her little heart get used to being disappointed :rofl:
Actually to be fair, if you don't take it this season then I just don't know...it's there for you to take!

View attachment 43443
A gunner u guys are heading for the win.
Yea im hoping the liverpool finally come right and become european contenders again.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Actually to be fair, if you don't take it this season then I just don't know...it's there for you to take!

I'm getting used to this 4th place story ;) Remember 2 seasons back? #1 for I think 153 days before Liverpool (with Suarez) helped us downwards into 4th place

Lol i do remember.

Arsenal is almost as inconsistent as Liverpool lol.

Lol i do remember.

Wow wow wow, hold up man. Arsenal are the most consistent team in the premier league. Consistently 4th place :rofl:

Lol i cant argue that..... but you know what i mean. They keep losing to all the silly teams .

I guess thats the joy of football.

Lol i do remember.

Have to disagree. Liverpool are very consistent. Consistent at losing to Utd.

OMG that Spiced Donut is really something special, and even better with a good coffee. I'm being very sparing with mine, it only comes out when the cravings cannot be contained any longer.
Special indeed!! Just the right amount of sweet and spicy.. It was perfect during Saturdays overcast whether.. Now my bottle is finished :(

This is what happens when your neighbor doesn't pay his bill, they cut the whole street's power!

image.jpeg So now we're sitting in the dark listening to his f@&£ing generator while our fridge defrosts and our fish die :mad:

Back