What's in your hand right now?

12571333_10208436634094927_1360721752_n.jpg
Whitelabel Berry Yoghurt 12mg in the Bellus
Glas Spiced Donut 6mg in the Goblin Mini
Nom du Plume #2 12mg in the TFV4
Mr Hardwick's Debbie Does Donuts 6mg in the Billow v2

I'm trying to ween myself off 12mg, so far so good, well ok, it's only been a few hours :rolleyes:

View attachment 43884
Whitelabel Berry Yoghurt 12mg in the Bellus
Glas Spiced Donut 6mg in the Goblin Mini
Nom du Plume #2 12mg in the TFV4
Mr Hardwick's Debbie Does Donuts 6mg in the Billow v2

I'm trying to ween myself off 12mg, so far so good, well ok, it's only been a few hours :rolleyes:
Come over and I will give you some Matador (12mg) on dual claptons running at 80w. One hit and you will be BEGGING for 0mg nic!

Although if you had a bottle of red wine, the hit isn't harsh anymore, it actually feels like being welcomed home after being away for a year hiking in the Alps or something :p

Come over and I will give you some Matador (12mg) on dual claptons running at 80w. One hit and you will be BEGGING for 0mg nic!

Although if you had a bottle of red wine, the hit isn't harsh anymore, it actually feels like being welcomed home after being away for a year hiking in the Alps or something :p
Only 12mg? You're holding out on me man :D

Lemo1 with slightly reduced airflow

Lol

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453536223.441916.jpg

Jack Daniels Honey and loaded with VM4
A perfect match for the bourbon

52e7100be0d765732ab79e814b5f380e.jpg

58f8f5b46300643762be5fac231a8b61.jpg

Some stories wine with mixed berry juice (I am trying to drink less wine ) I failed the month of no alcohol.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

@E.T. thanx for the advice. At this stage I don't have the shytes, only cramps. Besides, I've used Smecta before, didnt help and it tastes TERRRRRRIBLE! It's like mixing cement powder with water and downing it.

Just playing with my cobbled together evic supreme. It has an evic battery case with a copper plumbing cap to hide the threads. I soldered an ego/510 adapter with a lead direct to the board. Loaded up some custom screens via the Myvapor software.
testing testing. :)
supreme main.JPG

Setup finally complete, thanks @dynastyvapour for the goblin mini drip tip

Attachments

• 20160125_155246.jpg
    20160125_155246.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 48
A bit late to the EVic party but now that it's made it's 2 month journey by horse drawn carriage from China (Test order) I must say I'm really impressed with it... and the Tron Tank looks awesome, doesn't leak and while the draw is pretty tight on it I was really happy with the flavour.
Evic 001.JPG

A bit late to the EVic party but now that it's made it's 2 month journey by horse drawn carriage from China (Test order) I must say I'm really impressed with it... and the Tron Tank looks awesome, doesn't leak and while the draw is pretty tight on it I was really happy with the flavour.
View attachment 44038
These VTCs are awesome!

12648033_10208457150527825_1423177747_n.jpg

Th
Hi @Chezzig the stainless Cubis was from 'vapeclub'
and the stainless Kbox mini was from 'vaperite'
Dave
anks @DaveH .. Looks amazing How are you finding the tank? I'm looking for another tank and I'm confusing myself .. I Like the fact that it comes with .5 and 1 ohm coils .. The Smok micro kit I just got comes with the lower ohm coils and I'm finding it too airy .. The higher ohms aren't available yet :-(

Keen to hear how you are enjoying the tank?

Th

anks @DaveH .. Looks amazing How are you finding the tank? I'm looking for another tank and I'm confusing myself .. I Like the fact that it comes with .5 and 1 ohm coils .. The Smok micro kit I just got comes with the lower ohm coils and I'm finding it too airy .. The higher ohms aren't available yet :-(

Keen to hear how you are enjoying the tank?
If I may jump in here and give my impressions so far - to hopefully help you.

The Cubis imo is the best plug and play tank on the market since the Mini Aspire Nautilus - beats the Aspire hands down. Easy to assemble, easy to clean, easy to fill, no leaking. I have been using the 0.5 ohm coil between 18 and 28 W and am now on my 8th tank (= 28 ml) with one coil unit. Flavour is very accurate. Vapour is great. Air flow adjustment works. Probably more MTL, but I can do lung hits too - but not my area of competence as I prefer MTL. It takes 3.5 ml of juice. I have experienced some spitting - about once every tank, which I can live with. Vaping is a bit more noisy than others because of the air flow path, but it does not bother me at all. Spare coils are R40.00 each (VapeClub) if you buy a packet of five. I pray they bring out a RBA (rebuildable) coil unit.

It comes with 2 other coil units. A 1.0 ohm one, which they recommend for temperature control vaping and a 1.5 ohm clapton one, recommended for variable wattage vaping (see chart below). Will try those once the 0.5 ohm one decides to give up.

For me this is a winner - suitable for new vapers as well as experienced vapers not interested in the sub ohm scene or as an out and about. Joyetech has announced that they are releasing the Cubis in a variety of colours, many of which will be the same as the colours of the Evic VTC Mini. Black and SS now available locally. I have mine on a SS Cuboid in my right hand at the moment - just to get on topic:D.

Do shout if you have any questions. Am sure @DaveH will also give his impressions when online.

x6rD3uX.jpg

HGCAr8J.png

iL4hS58.jpg

Last edited:
Back