What's in your hand right now?

I just had to!
d9642785e81ff9ccd2fea158b48eec1c.jpg
I had to too
4a2c9f3339bb8deac14b18fc50bf29a0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Th

anks @DaveH .. Looks amazing How are you finding the tank? I'm looking for another tank and I'm confusing myself .. I Like the fact that it comes with .5 and 1 ohm coils .. The Smok micro kit I just got comes with the lower ohm coils and I'm finding it too airy .. The higher ohms aren't available yet :-(

Keen to hear how you are enjoying the tank?

The same as @Andre, a really good tank.
I only do MTL and I'm using the 1.5ohm clapton coil at the moment at 12.5 Watts, I don't like hot or even warm vapes. I also like a tight draw so this tank (Cubis) suits me fine. Further more I'm not in to building my own coils (at the moment) so the factory made coils make it easy.

As Andre said it is a winner, and @Chezzig if after you buy it (and it is not expensive) and you really don't like it I promise I will buy it from you.
I should just mention filling is really easy and the tank I have hasn't exhibited any leaking.

Dave

Last edited:
Whilst talking with @Rob Fisher yesterday on Skype I mentioned I didn't even have one of my Reo's set up.Rob was not happy.So just for you and I even put a soft bottle in it as well:)
IMG_1661.jpg

If I may jump in here and give my impressions so far - to hopefully help you.

The Cubis imo is the best plug and play tank on the market since the Mini Aspire Nautilus - beats the Aspire hands down. Easy to assemble, easy to clean, easy to fill, no leaking. I have been using the 0.5 ohm coil between 18 and 28 W and am now on my 8th tank (= 28 ml) with one coil unit. Flavour is very accurate. Vapour is great. Air flow adjustment works. Probably more MTL, but I can do lung hits too - but not my area of competence as I prefer MTL. It takes 3.5 ml of juice. I have experienced some spitting - about once every tank, which I can live with. Vaping is a bit more noisy than others because of the air flow path, but it does not bother me at all. Spare coils are R40.00 each (VapeClub) if you buy a packet of five. I pray they bring out a RBA (rebuildable) coil unit.

It comes with 2 other coil units. A 1.0 ohm one, which they recommend for temperature control vaping and a 1.5 ohm clapton one, recommended for variable wattage vaping (see chart below). Will try those once the 0.5 ohm one decides to give up.

For me this is a winner - suitable for new vapers as well as experienced vapers not interested in the sub ohm scene or as an out and about. Joyetech has announced that they are releasing the Cubis in a variety of colours, many of which will be the same as the colours of the Evic VTC Mini. Black and SS now available locally. I have mine on a SS Cuboid in my right hand at the moment - just to get on topic:D.

Do shout if you have any questions. Am sure @DaveH will also give his impressions when online.

x6rD3uX.jpg

HGCAr8J.png

iL4hS58.jpg
Wow!! Thank-you so much for all the info @Andre .. I'm sold, I've Just ordered 2 x Tanks (Silver and Black) with.5ohm coil. Ive made so many bad decisions with tanks the last few week and Its guys like you and an amazing forum like this that make it so much easier to make an informed decision :) Ill report back when I receive my Tanks :)

What Mod do you have there.. super Sexy ?

The same as @Andre, a really good tank.
I only do MTL and I'm using the 1.5ohm clapton coil at the moment at 12.5 Watts, I don't like hot or even warm vapes. I also like a tight draw so this tank (Cubis) suits me fine. Further more I'm not in to building my own coils (at the moment) so the factory made coils make it easy.

As Andre said it is a winner, and @Chezzig if after you buy it (and it is not expensive) and you really don't like it I promise I will buy it from you.
I should just mention filling is really easy and the tank I have hasn't exhibited any leaking.

Dave
Lol Thanks for the offer @DaveH I've order two.. a black and a Stainless steel, super excited to receive them :) I also don't like hot vapes so I think this is the tank for me.. Thank-you once again for taking the time to share your experience, its been a great help... will report back soon :)

Wow!! Thank-you so much for all the info @Andre .. I'm sold, I've Just ordered 2 x Tanks (Silver and Black) with.5ohm coil. Ive made so many bad decisions with tanks the last few week and Its guys like you and an amazing forum like this that make it so much easier to make an informed decision :) Ill report back when I receive my Tanks :)

What Mod do you have there.. super Sexy ?
That was the Cuboid :)

I think we need to arrange another CPT meet so I can have a go on the Cubis with 0.5 ohm coil. It tempts me every time I see a photo :(

Holding a Kangertech Subox Nano (Black). 45Watts @ 0.5Ohms. This little kit gives such a satisfying experience! Also vaping on Cocomo Cream from Skyblue Vaping.

Side note: Anyone here try the Skyblue range yet? I am quite pleased with their prices! Cocomo Cream and Strawberry Snap are now my daily vapes.

My vtc with griffin
24g ss316 3.5mm dia
Running in TC mode at 250°c
0.16ohms
With some yummy yummy Creamy Lemon Biscuits

d9e41518c9d478412454c2528b860cdc.jpg
How is the griffin?

Looks like an awesome tank.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

How is the griffin?

Looks like an awesome tank.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
I like it. Flavour is up there with rda's. After some whatsapp help I managed to get the wicking perfect so no leaks.
I love the look of the tank and it is super easy top fill!

Back