What's in your hand right now?

Post a pic of what the nautilus looks like on the MVP Rob?

bajyga4a.jpg

This thing only drinks juice..... Thats the 3rd tank today :eek:

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

I won't be buying for a long time I am quite content with my reo. I tried using something else in between but that went to the classies. I only own a reo thats all

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

CVS, that's an impressive statement, especially coming from you! For the newer members to fully appreciate how amazing this statement is, CVS has tried everything and since I joined this forum I think I have seen more devices in his hand than anyone else. He always has multiple high end devices.

We just need a photo of the REO next to the gear shift of your car ;-) I dont recall one of those yet?

uryjejyh.jpg

I am vaping each of these at the moment . And the extra SVD was here for repairs . Now ready to go back to it's owner !!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

w
Where do you guys get the clear tanks from?
The Aqua was gifted to me by one of my vaping buddies and fellow formulite with the clear and metal tank. I thought it came with with both.

The Aqua was gifted to me by one of my vaping buddies and fellow formulite with the clear and metal tank. I thought it came with with both.

Nice buddy that. Please ask him/her where he/she got that from. Mine only has the metal tank.

Nice buddy that. Please ask him/her where he/she got that from. Mine only has the metal tank.
hey bud

these were ordered from aqua mist online they are good however there are a few alternatives available and also please stay away from stronger tank crackers as they will definitely kill the tank

sent from my reonautical cloud machine

2014-02-24 12.45.08.jpg 2014-02-24 12.45.08.jpg

My brand new Itaste svd with my brand new KayFun! Vaping some Vanilla Caramel! Nom nom nom!

Quick question, for the SVD how are the Cytac 18650 batteries?

Back