What's in your hand right now?

havapu7a.jpg

Nautilus and mvp v2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iTaste MVP with Kanger ProTank 2 Mini with VM Choc Mint because my topQ Menthol has run out!

MVP 001.JPG

I absolutely love this combination of hardware... I just have to carry a 30ml bottle of juice with me or three spare PT2 Mini's full of juice!

U won't be disappointed. I'm thinking of ordering another one for my black MVP.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

U won't be disappointed. I'm thinking of ordering another one for my black MVP.

I was kinda hoping I would be disappointed with it because I have 4 PT2's now and would hate to have to retire them... not to mention the eight million PT2 spare coils I have! :oops:

Oh well I could always have a Vape sale! :D

I was kinda hoping I would be disappointed with it because I have 4 PT2's now and would hate to have to retire them... not to mention the eight million PT2 spare coils I have! :oops:

Oh well I could always have a Vape sale! :D

Don't over order this industry changes daily. Tomorrow there will be a nautilus 2. That's my only advice, I did the same thing in the beginning. Give yourself a moment to enjoy what you have!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Don't over order this industry changes daily. Tomorrow there will be a nautilus 2. That's my only advice, I did the same thing in the beginning. Give yourself a moment to enjoy what you have!

That is EXACTLY what I'm doing! I will stop tomorrow... last hardware order for some time! But you know this game and I guess you have been there and got the t-shirt I'm still looking for! :confused:

Iv decided that im not buying anything for at least 1 month. And enjoy what I have. The Russian and my Reo. I need to curb myself in some way

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

That is EXACTLY what I'm doing! I will stop tomorrow... last hardware order for some time! But you know this game and I guess you have been there and got the t-shirt I'm still looking for! :confused:

Then we need that vape kit so we can buy some shirts. I spent a lot of money in the beginning but it's OK if you miss the Protank 4 and get the Protank 5 the next day. We all love the new stuff but at the end of the day if you are happy vaping with what you have then there is no need. I love my kayfun and have one on the way. By the time it gets here there will be a new kid on the block.

This is the wife speaking, lol.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I won't be buying for a long time I am quite content with my reo. I tried using something else in between but that went to the classies. I only own a reo thats all

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

My Nexus 5.

Lee

Edit: I'm waiting for my Poldiac Clone in the mail, it will get here any day now..

Kleve-20140221-00135.jpg

King Mod 18350 mode + Kayfun Lite plus (filled to the top with lekka Gambit :D)

yeah, it's a heavyweight champion. Much bigger then the Nemesis.

ajuvu9yp.jpg

Enjoying my iClear 16, eGo-C Twist and some 5pawn grandmaster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm like a kid in a candy store right now... I have a Nautilus on SVD with VM Menthol Ice in one hand and a PT2 Mini on a MVP with VM Candyfloss in the other hand and am taking turns with each hand!

Vape1.jpg Vape2.jpg

Back