What's in your hand right now?

Going small with my 350mah ego and iclear 16 smokes like a charm

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That 16 is going to drain a little 350 in no time. I bet you won't get half a tank out of it. Interested to see how long it does last let us know.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

If I may, could ask if it would be possible to hold a workshop as to how to rebuild a coil and how to build different types of coils etc, sellers could be available to sell the materials (and possibly tools) required to do the job.

Just an idea :D

@BhavZ i am in no way an experienced vaper/ coil builder, but trust me after you try it yourself you'll see how easy it is.

at first i was also very nervous but then just jumped in an started building. its alot easier and more fun than you think.

trying out the aspire nautilus tank. the best non rba standard tank I have used so far
8e3ysy7e.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

That 16 is going to drain a little 350 in no time. I bet you won't get half a tank out of it. Interested to see how long it does last let us know.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

It actually lasts quite long surprisingly probably just a good build of the battery has not died yet since this morning. It lasted a full tank so far today.

It actually lasts quite long surprisingly probably just a good build of the battery has not died yet since this morning. It lasted a full tank so far today.

Did not expect that. My 650mah did 1 and a bit tanks with a 16 at 4v.

innokin SVD with russian 91% and my oh my is it goooooooooooooooood!!!

loving it, set up with a 1.8ohm coil, liqua mints, rocking at 9.5W

im in heaven

the size of the mini is freaking awesome
e4yny4y3.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Protank 2 Mini, iTaste 800 mah VW batt, Vapour Mountain Litchi 18mg.

Keeping me going and all doing a great job!

Other Hand : Protank 2 (Mega), Vision Spinner 1300 mah VV batt, Vapour Mountain Peach Rooibos 12mg

Evening Bliss

(Dripper is sleeping at the moment)

Mvp and aspire filled with vm A. Only those at the meet will no what A is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iTaste MVP with Kanger Pro Tank Mini 2 filled with Vapour Mountain Passion Peach... this is utopia for me...

too much new gear....I am confused what's what
the Kayfun has right now....VM4
the Helios has "Double Apple"...which is shisha apple flavored (very nice btw)
and the Nemesis had that horrible Pipe Sauce, have to change cotton actually, and go on with testing more juice

@Tom = kid in a candy store.
it actually describes it well :D

just loaded the Nemmy with Mountain Oak Vapor's Heavenly 7, Coconut and chocolate....this is nice from the start. more feedback later. it is right now the best, cold winter night and a nice vape.

my reo needs a bath after all the fondling that happened yesterday. so today I am using the nautilus plus mvpv2 and this is a killer combo. loving this tank
4ypu4u5a.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

The mvp and nautilus is outstanding. Glad i bought it yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back