What's in your hand right now?

SVD with Kayfun 3.1.

It's huge and that's what she said!:p

Attachments

• 2014-01-23 18.44.58.jpg
    2014-01-23 18.44.58.jpg
    374.3 KB · Views: 54
will teach u to sell of ur mods before getting the reo lol
Actually looks quite cool together. And how does she vape...I mean the Kayfun obviously:).

she sucks really hard
a warrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrm wet vape

ooo im in heaven lmao

nice but tooo big.I had a fee svd's and never used them in 18650 I rather walk arround with 2 spare batteries

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Actually looks quite cool together. And how does she vape...I mean the Kayfun obviously:).

First coil build, no dry hits excellent taste. But me thinks I need to get some Ekowool and Kanthal.

avy4erud.jpg
so its my first sub ohm coil its a bit warm, ok a lot warm 0.6ohms plumes of vapour some Alice in vape Land 15 Foot falls.
Taste is awesome, I think im into the dessert type sweet flavours

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

its beautiful bro. glad u enjoying 15footfalls

Was a little to excited to take pics of the coil sorry :-( .Promise I will nxt time

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

nice one stroodle. how you finding the 30b

loving it hey :) (im bias though im an innokin groupie :p ) but I really do like it - tried it on a sid earlier aswell but I must say on this MVP it is fantastic :) Vaping Oupa's choc mint in here - tastes just like peppermint crisp :p first time I've ever tasted one of his flavours (Thanks @devdev )

the mvp is a good solid unit and personally think they hit better then the svd. I think its got to do with the chip they used in the mvp. just watch out for the coil with the choc mint its a dark juice

Sunday morning car wash. and reo vape session
ypeseryj.jpg

X-Fire VV 1000 mAh / Protank II with Joytech Ice Menthol
My Evic is charging :/

2wn3cdh.png

Last edited:
the mvp is a good solid unit and personally think they hit better then the svd. I think its got to do with the chip they used in the mvp. just watch out for the coil with the choc mint its a dark juice

Newbie question: What's the deal with dark juice? Does it build up on the coil quicker than non-dark juice?

Back