What's in your hand right now?

Thanks Xero. HRH loves that wooden X/E-Fire with Mini Protank. Here is her setup:
hD2gcV6.jpg

need! I guess the opening is quite big?

Yes @Tom, the opening is as wide as the drip tip itself, minus 1mm or so, for the thickness of the walls of the dt. Loving it, I ordered 2 more in delrin white and black!

image.jpg I think I have found my vaping nirvana - time will tell. Blasted 2 tanks through it this arvie and only one word comes to mind "bliss"

Innokin iclear 30b on my zmax. Looks stunning too!

Excellent ! :) Im enjoying mine just as much! Awesome tank! Well worth the money!

That is good news, I'm dying to see how long the coils will last as they not cheap at R65 a pop.

Anyone else using the 30B's? I suspect this clearo is a winner for sure.

Newbie question: What's the deal with dark juice? Does it build up on the coil quicker than non-dark juice?
Oh yes! Using joyetech's ry4 or tobacco juices i get about 4 tanks from a coil.
My marula juice can run multiple weeks on a coil. It is as clear as water.

That is good news, I'm dying to see how long the coils will last as they not cheap at R65 a pop.

Anyone else using the 30B's? I suspect this clearo is a winner for sure.

If you look after and clean it often it should last a while I've got a iClear 16 coil still that came with the tank. Still working for its new owner 2 month later.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

mmm my coils on 30B dont last that long either, prob around 2 or so weeks, but use other tanks in between. i wash and dry burn every 4 or 5 days. I get kind of a burnt taste after 2weeks. iv read somewhere that the juice sometimes does not wick properly and air pockets form so tilting it sideways does help sometimes.

mmm my coils on 30B dont last that long either, prob around 2 or so weeks, but use other tanks in between. i wash and dry burn every 4 or 5 days. I get kind of a burnt taste after 2weeks. iv read somewhere that the juice sometimes does not wick properly and air pockets form so tilting it sideways does help sometimes.

On the 16's its pretty easy to thread new silica through the coils. Well maybe a bit fiddly but can be done don't have a 30 so cant try.

If you look after and clean it often it should last a while I've got a iClear 16 coil still that came with the tank. Still working for its new owner 2 month later.

Thanks - the 30B coils are the dual bottom coils - as far as I've read on the web, they are almost impossible to rebuild so it looks like they will join their kanger cousins for a vodka bath soon

Here is a guy rhat rebuilds the coil head, nothing is impossible if you use force :D

I saw that earlier but think I'll rather pay the 65 smackers before even attempting something like that. I have two left thumbs.

Going small with my 350mah ego and iclear 16 smokes like a charm

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back