What's in your hand right now?

Let us know how it vapes for you

Ok so its day 2 with my Russian. Firstly id like to say umm WOW! !! I cant believe this thing. Flavour is consistent throughout the tank. Not a single dry hit, TH perfect, love the adjustable air screw. Seems I cannot chain vape like on all my other devices, lol I got a bit tingly last night. I guess thatd a good thing. 3 or 4 hits and I need to put it down. Smooth consistant draw. Love the amount of vaper it produces even though its only a 1.9ohm coil. Maybe its got to do with the ecowool, not sure.

Oh I forgot to mention FREAKING WOW!!!!!!. This is one crazy device.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Ok so its day 2 with my Russian. Firstly id like to say umm WOW! !! I cant believe this thing. Flavour is consistent throughout the tank. Not a single dry hit, TH perfect, love the adjustable air screw. Seems I cannot chain vape like on all my other devices, lol I got a bit tingly last night. I guess thatd a good thing. 3 or 4 hits and I need to put it down. Smooth consistant draw. Love the amount of vaper it produces even though its only a 1.9ohm coil. Maybe its got to do with the ecowool, not sure.

Oh I forgot to mention FREAKING WOW!!!!!!. This is one crazy device.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

What is your coil setup? Image? Mine is at customs.

astro mod plus trident in 18350 mode holding me off till the reo lands. thanks @iPWN for the loan unit

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

astro mod plus trident in 18350 mode holding me off till the reo lands. thanks @iPWN for the loan unit
ytevuha3.jpg

wow, stealth vape inc :) and....I notice that the pic was not taken in your car :p

lol tom will take one in the car later

Good stuff but I hate the S Steel mouthpieces. Too cold and too heavy. Much better since I changed to plastic.

they should make clear caps for the reo

Back