What's in your hand right now?

Well that's quite a change, nice to see you using something other then Reo for a change that is it. To these ceramic wicks where did you get them from?

vape is identical build quality is very very good I dont see any faults. airflow control works perfectly

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

RSST at 1.59 ohms with XC-116 ceramic wick on a Vamo 3. Vaping Five Pawn's Bowdens Mate at 13W. An absolutely amazing juice. Will try the juice on the Reo at sub-ohm next.
wyHZPt8.jpg
nice one mathee can you show us the wick and coil

vape is identical build quality is very very good I dont see any faults. airflow control works perfectly

That's awesome to hear, and as far as I recall it is in fact cheaper then the Kayfun Lite.. Nice buy buddy :)

thanks gizmo landed its R1200 with a set of spares

Well that's quite a change, nice to see you using something other then Reo for a change that is it. To these ceramic wicks where did you get them from?
From www.sngvapor.com, but they don't ship to South Africa. So, as an experiment with something light, used MyUS.com. You don't want to now how much that worked out to in the end - could have invested in another Reo. The killer is the Fedex costs on this side. But, they are quite fast. Fortunately the ceramic wick is really very good so far.

my bad saw it thanks for the link

nunu8avu.jpg

Left: Evic with Vivi Nova vaping Bonzai Blast
Right: Sentinel clone and Kayfun clone vaping Poison Apple
Only started using my VV again after over a month. Flavour too intense to drip or for Rba, needed to mute it a bit.
Long drip tip on kayfun because the vape was to hot, burning my lip and tongue.

Edit: Sorry for sideways pic. Using tapatalk. :confused:

nunu8avu.jpg

Left: Evic with Vivi Nova vaping Bonzai Blast
Right: Sentinel clone and Kayfun clone vaping Poison Apple
Only started using my VV again after over a month. Flavour too intense to drip or for Rba, needed to mute it a bit.
Long drip tip on kayfun because the vape was to hot, burning my lip and tongue.

Edit: Sorry for sideways pic. Using tapatalk. :confused:
Super gear there. Presume the Bonzai Blast is the one that is too intense. What is it and from whom?

Super gear there. Presume the Bonzai Blast is the one that is too intense. What is it and from whom?
It's a chai type mix but the clove gets very intense. In the Vivi Nova it is a definite all day vape for me. Btw, juice from fuzion vapor.

fusion flavors are too hectic for my pallet I loved it in the beginning. However I feel that every cinnamon lover should try there hell frozen over. its the most intense flavor I have evere had and after vaping it you wont taste your other juices for a couple of hours or even upto a day. beware the cinnamon in this hot fireball vape will destroy your plastic tanks.

today setup how I wanted the russian91 with mtank. vaping ecf juice of the year 2013 h1n1 tobacco
6upajy9u.jpg

never ever lol I need one more to keep as a spare. will save over the next month or 2

Aerotank with heat insulated drip tip on SVD, sexy as hell!
DSC_6447r.jpg

Nice background to your photo;-)

Haha, yeah just some random forum I was browsing at the time!

RSST on SVD with heat insulated drip tip. Running this bad boy up at 15W.
DSC_6451r.jpg

Totally Wicked e-lectron-s tank on eVic. Original Joyetech eMode tank rebranded. Airflow control on the tank and it takes a little Joyetech C2 2.4ohm atomizer head. Been vaping it between 8W and 10W the whole day without any dry hits. Quite impressed with the vapour and flavour for a non RBA.

eVic with e-lectron-s tank.jpg

I have seen it. Got a terrible review by obsuardo. I will find the link for you. I personally would never pay that kind of money for non rba setup

Got the tank at a very good price to test ;). Not too fond of the look of the e-lectron-s vv mod/control head.

Back