What's in your hand right now?

Jip saw his review... PBusardo also like carto tanks ;)

He used to like cartos. Now says there lifespan and a pain in the arse to replace are what puts him off. But yea bud also not really a fan of the electron. Granted I only took a few drags, but from that I decided it was not worth importing at that price. Nice to hear you think its not too bad.. Does it really struggle with stronger VG juices tho?

Ja, unfortunately the design of the atomizer prevents you from using thicker juices. Been using 60/40 the whole day and it has been feeding perfectly. Obviously you can't compare it to decent RBA's but it might be a tad better than the Pro Tanks and iClear30's. Still a little expensive like you said though :(

Hey @Oupa, what's the eVic like?

If you are a techno geek en love all the bells and whistles you should like it. Not the best looking device in the world but it does what its suppose to :)

only problem with evic is if it falls hard enuff bye bye screen

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

and thats why i snapped up the SVD it's got just the right amount of geek factor ...;)

Ok thanks all - those are very valuable comments....

Personally for electronic devices, I prefer the SVD over the evic. I have both. My only gripes with the evic.
There is a half second delay from pressing the button, till the coil starts to fire. this is working on my nerves a bit. The other is when you switch it on, the "OS" takes a little while to boot up. Then finally, when you exit sleep mode, it 1st reads the ohms of your coil, so upon waking up, you have to wait about 4 or 5 seconds before you can vape. Other than that, it is a great device with tons of features.

Ok thanks @Crafty - that delay to firing the coil sounds quite irritating... I wonder why they would have done that?

Ok thanks @Crafty - that delay to firing the coil sounds quite irritating... I wonder why they would have done that?
There is only 1 button on the device. You use the button for either entering menu mode, or to fire. So the 1st 500 milliseconds it checks to see if you want to enter the menu, and if not, it fires the coil.

I too have had both the Evic and the SVD, but i must say, i preferred the Evic. The reason was the vape quality, it had a much more 'smooth' power output, resulting in a better quality vape. It doesn't have the PWM (pulse width modulation) that the SVD has, you know, that rattle snake sound you hear coming from your atty. Just goes to show, different strokes for different okes :)

SVD and IGO-L dripper. 1 ohm dual coil. MtBakerVapor Thug Juice

Attachments

• 2014-01-17 08.45.52.jpg
    2014-01-17 08.45.52.jpg
    557.2 KB · Views: 81
  • 2014-01-16 20.12.25.jpg
    2014-01-16 20.12.25.jpg
    338 KB · Views: 75
russian roulette with 15footfalls from AIV
puqy3y2a.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

hujurana.jpg
Yep I guess I was the lucky guy. The new owner of The Russian 91% Good starting point I guess LOL. ;-)

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Back