What's in your hand right now?

Thanx been reading quite abit on the forums but decided about 10mins ago that i should actually join up as there have been many questions i had that were answered here just a click or 2 away

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fantastic stuff :) I assume you got your gear from eciggies?

No not actually it was actually oupa that indirectly convinced me to get one tho. I bought it from a guy who imported it. Met him in Stellenbosch one day while smoking on my way to class was smoking a EVOD at the time which i got at skyblue

Very cool.. That's just the start it becomes quite an obsession soon hehe. Start saving money aside now, you will thank me later ;)

Hehe yeah ive got a rsst just laying in my drawer compliments of DigitalBerry but i cant seem to understand the dang thing lol. Newbie moments

Here's a nice vid for the rsst (posted elsewhere in this forum as well I think)

Hi and welcome @@ProDiCaL. Enjoy the forum. Ask away - the only dumb questions are the questions not asked. Also have a RSST in the drawer, wanting to build it with ss rope, but cutting the rope is a mission. Maybe I should not be so lazy and do it with ss mesh.

Thanx Derick will look at it again after i get some more mesh and kanthol. Best i just bookmark the vid or download it

Welcome ProDiCaL. All the best with your vaping!

Honey I shrunk my RBA!

Octopus RBA dripper... nice little toy! 8 strands of silica with standard 32g Kanthal coil. Loaded up with NET (Romeo & Juliet)/Coffee blend. Nice warm Friday evening vape - complementing my cold Hansa Pilser!

Happy Friday everyone...

Octopus RBA.jpg

Super @Oupa. Have a fab weekend

Honey I shrunk my RBA!

Octopus RBA dripper... nice little toy! 8 strands of silica with standard 32g Kanthal coil. Loaded up with NET (Romeo & Juliet)/Coffee blend. Nice warm Friday evening vape - complementing my cold Hansa Pilser!

Happy Friday everyone...

View attachment 653
The smaller the chamber the better. Great setup. How is that coffee - Silver would want to know for sure.

Indeed @Oupa, thanks Matthee.

Where did you get that juice @Oupa?

Details, details....

Oops... maybe I jumped the gun a bit. :rolleyes: NET's coming soon and coffee is my Vapour Mountain flavour concentrate.

russian91% x Nemesis .9ohm micro coil grandmas cinnamon danish juice. pure bliss
adeburan.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

So the ultimate question, how does it compare to the Kayfun?

RSST at 1.59 ohms with XC-116 ceramic wick on a Vamo 3. Vaping Five Pawn's Bowdens Mate at 13W. An absolutely amazing juice. Will try the juice on the Reo at sub-ohm next.
wyHZPt8.jpg

Back