What's in your hand right now?

Gizmo and I are actually the owners of vape king so if you have any questions feel free to ask! You can also pop in to taste the juices beforehand if you would like.

Welcome Annemarie

Hope you enjoy the forum. There is definitely a lot to learn.

I also started with the Twisp. I still use it daily. But I also have a few other devices. I've tried quite a few other juices. Some good, some bad. Still learning. I've bought all my juices online from South African online stores.

By the way, don't worry about the online thing. Its easy. You just pick what you want and pay on credit card. Or if you prefer, you can do a deposit into their bank account and they ship you the products.

Have a look at the VapeMail thread below:
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/threads/bumpedy-bump-vape-mail.250/
and see what is delivered on nearly a daily basis to the vapers on this forum.

So far, I've had about 4 or 5 deliveries. Its really easy.

Regards

It's not a store as we don't have money for that and we try to keep our prices low. We run it from our home but try to make it into a vaping lounge we customers can try the flavours and the different type of tanks before they buy.

Thank you very much Silver1,

The deposit thing sounds good, couse i dont have a credit card, had one and closed it again. dont belive in debt.

and im taking a look at the link right now.

Gizmo that sounds good, i realy love vaping and like with handbags, i see it as a fashion statement hahaha... i want more!!!!:p

well thank you all for your help and your hospitality but my other half needs me. enjoy your evening. will chat again. good night and dream of vaping tonight:D

Iclear30b on mech with kick 9watts
8u9yzabu.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

I am currently vaping the Kamry K100 mech with the Trident RDA with 4 coils at 0.41 ohms kicked. Its awesome but you struggle to breathe after vaping this set up from all the moisture

Attachments

• Trident-rebuildable-atomizer-gold-7-500x500.jpg
    Trident-rebuildable-atomizer-gold-7-500x500.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 25
  • K100 (6).JPG
    K100 (6).JPG
    16.1 KB · Views: 24
Hi Dean, your pics are not showing on my side

Iclear30b on mech with kick 9watts
8u9yzabu.jpg

Super looking kit CVS.
How is the IClear 30b vaping? Compared to other equipment?
Do you have stock of it?

Mouthpiece looks very similar to the Twisp mouthpiece

drip mode today heathers sludge and VermillionRivers honeywood
ytage2a3.jpg

Back