What's in your hand right now?

Here is a review of the iClear 30B. This guy thinks this is the best tank yet by Innokin. Very positive review.

Its beautiful. Only thing the black bands eventually fade off

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Have to say I was super excited after hearing this review. Have to say I love watching all his reviews, very informative

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

I had a couple but these a are one of those that you dont even get to advertise then they all sold

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Good day everyone, I am totally new to this chat thing. I have the "twisp" and been using it for 4 months now, and loving it. I have been looking for other devices and liquids, but haven't fount any other devices in stares near me. Would love to experience more.

Welcome to the forums @annemarievdh !

Hope you enjoy your stay with us. There is nothing wrong with the Twisp, however, there are lots of upgrade options!

Thank you Gizmo, I hope you guys will help me find a lot more devices and liquids to try. The twisp is a little expensive and I'm a heavy vapor :D

It is extremely. Where abouts are you based?

We are hosting a "Vape meet" Tomorrow in Fourways you are more than welcome join then you can meet the other forum members and maybe get the help you need?

Thank you Stroodlepuff

I would love to, but we have plans for tomorrow and for the rest of the season. But I will want to go to one as soon as the holiday's are over.

I just realised I didnt even say welcome :p How rude of me!!!

Welcome to the forum I hope you find your stay pleasant

Vapers in general are nice :) Nicest people you will ever meet in fact :p haha ok now im just blowing the vaping community horn but serious since we started I have realized that there is a whole world of super friendly people out there and they are collectively known as Vapers!!

TO VAPING!!!

hahahaha well i'm still working on getting the smokers i know, who is verry nice by the way to switch to vaping.

I love the twisp's "rebel" and "polar mint" flavors. So far i only use twisp flavors, because i don't know where to get others :oops:

thank you gizmo, but that's all online, and i have never bought any thing online. will try, i looked around on those sight, the one i looked at now was vapeking, it looks good. but have a lot of things on there i have never seen or herd off. haha i'm stupid with these tings

Back