What's in your hand right now?

She needs a bottle change @Papa_Lazarou! Do you like the Italian bottles?

I do like the Italian bottles, but I find them unnecessary in my REO's. They're a godsend for SVA's, Lukkos and such (the stock bottles blow), but I get along just fine with the REO's stock bottle. I have big man hands, so the relative hardness is not an issue for squonking, and I have never had an o-ring fail. The capacity difference is negligible in terms of the rate I need to refill.

Plus, I have a drawer full of REO bottles (so maybe I'm rationalizing).

I do like the Italian bottles, but I find them unnecessary in my REO's. They're a godsend for SVA's, Lukkos and such (the stock bottles blow), but I get along just fine with the REO's stock bottle. I have big man hands, so the relative hardness is not an issue for squonking, and I have never had an o-ring fail. The capacity difference is negligible in terms of the rate I need to refill.

Plus, I have a drawer full of REO bottles (so maybe I'm rationalizing).

Let's not talk about the drawer full of REO bottles... If Rob sold 20,000 REO's then he must have sold a billion bottles! :D

The combination is simply beastly... Threw this tiny drip tip on there as a lark... Well wow. I might keep it. 1458560995187507548617.jpg

Decided to get out one of my wood mods and fit an Italian bottle,may as well give it a shine as well.Traditional Juice Co 'White Tiger',nice juice.
I thought the drip tip was blue:eek:
IMG_1733.jpg

Testing the Chest Candy (Grape Soda) from Larry's vape juice.
046028efabe2c093837a81647bfafb2f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's the "green mamba" again @n0ugh7_zw
And that second pic is really great. Love how the wick is the same colour as the atty. My gosh, what atty is that? Looks like it comes from a Sci Fi movie!

There's the "green mamba" again @n0ugh7_zw
And that second pic is really great. Love how the wick is the same colour as the atty. My gosh, what atty is that? Looks like it comes from a Sci Fi movie!

Thanks @Silver thats the Origen Genesis V2 Mk2 6ml, really impressed with it.

Just discovered Nostalgia liquids... well move over California. The local boys finally mean BUSINESS. Just wow. My new favorite brand.1458653260084162772491.jpg

Back