What's in your hand right now?

Surprisingly I love Earl Grey (actual) tea. Call me William.

Is that TFA Earl Grey? Good?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Why yes, William, it is TFA/TFP. It's lovely, but you need to watch the concentration. I find anything over about 10% results in the vapour smelling like cat urine. True story.

@rogue zombie Vape Cartel have got sample tanks going if you can pull around give Nostalgia a whirl. At 150 a bottle I am bloooooowwwnnn Aaaawwwaaaaayyyyy......

vape cartel in Meyersdal?

Or you in Cape Town yes?
Yes this was in Cape Town... I know the guy that makes Nostalgia is Capetonian but as far as I recall the Cartel are selling it online too. Seriously give Mad Hatter a go. Supposed to be a vanilla cupcake but all I get is EHRMEGHERD MY TONGUE AND LUNGS ARE IN HEAVEN NOMNOMNOMNOM

Yes this was in Cape Town... I know the guy that makes Nostalgia is Capetonian but as far as I recall the Cartel are selling it online too. Seriously give Mad Hatter a go. Supposed to be a vanilla cupcake but all I get is EHRMEGHERD MY TONGUE AND LUNGS ARE IN HEAVEN NOMNOMNOMNOM
Lol cool.

Will do

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Have you reached a final verdict on the Krixus yet? Waiting for your verdict before I pull the trigger I have one in my cart with Sir Vape... also getting a Target thanks for the incredibly thorough reports in the Ceramic Coils thread.

Having replaced the Japanese cotton in the coil with Rayon I am getting a better vape from it but this tank needs at least 60 watts to drive that ceramic coil and I'm not getting the flavour I get from the Target tanks yet... on my next attempt I am going to put less wicking material around the coil and see if that makes it better.

18mg - you beauty @BumbleBee
I have a few of these beauties still stashed away, I treat them like gold. The tank of Van Gogh is almost finished, I'm trying to decide which is next... Witcher's Level1 or Tark's Rasputin. I'm going to do a new build for the SubTank RBA for some Boba's later :)

Finally feel like a big boy. I see no further upgrades in my future. Improving on perfection is not possible. Satisfied beyond belief. Looks so good too.1458725320735-1210147867.jpg

Back