What's in your hand right now?

Funny how the topic says 'right hand', but every one is holding their rig in their left hand. So what's is the right hand...your phone

Oops... Just re-read the topic... Hehe my bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wiyh10.jpg

'Guava Ice' and TV

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1460229887.506269.jpg

The Crius is lovely with thin wire coils. So nice and crisp.

Overkill to have the RX powering it at only 25W but at least it feels so good in the hand.

OK enough lung hitting with ceramic tanks for a while... it's time for Casper to come out with dual micro coils high up off the deck with the Sterling Silver Cap on the cyclone deck with top flow dual air holes.
CasperHand 001.JPG

Bwahahahahaha.... Micro Stealth Dripper Rig. Sooooo cute. Built it so it fires perfectly at 35 watts lol... EPIC. An old 40w istick with AirForce RDA. 20160410_135545.jpg

A little column A, a little column B

SX Mini w/ Avocado running pear marzipan.
Sunbox E8 Nano w/ SOV 5k running DIY london fog (earl grey tea latte).

miniandnano.jpg

The Crown is a looker but for me I love the simple top cap juice refill design and I'm continually impressed with the flavour of the vape once I have put a tank or two of juice through the coils to get rid of the cotton taste.
View attachment 50643
One of my favourite things about the crown us the knurled and extended top and bottom. Smooth as butter to take apart or just refill.

Very impressed with the Avocado and it's only day two. Of the RTA's I've tried, this one feels the most like an RDA. A couple of design issues though. If the Theorem is better, it'll be a real winner
IMG_7027.JPG

Back