What's in your hand right now?

6cb43c011e72a2bf5b2954210d3a281a.jpg

Practicing making my own coils
Such pretty colours :p

Looking good there @brotiform, if I may offer some advice, swap the coil legs around. If you have the top legs in the top holes and the bottom legs in the bottom holes the coils will sit better ;)

Thanks , I didnt know that at all. I did level them once the cotton was in and it's pulling like a steam train

Got me a Griffin knock-off, this thing isn't bad at all, build quality is better than I expected and its performing quite well, by far a better vaping experience than the Crius. Only problem is that it always seems to be empty, and no it doesn't leak :D

image.jpeg

Bit of a showdown today - Snow Wolf Mini w/ Origenny & REO Grand w/ Matrix V2, both running DIY spicy chai latte

swmandindira.jpg

Got me a Griffin knock-off, this thing isn't bad at all, build quality is better than I expected and its performing quite well, by far a better vaping experience than the Crius. Only problem is that it always seems to be empty, and no it doesn't leak :D

View attachment 50909

Where did you get the tank from ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 50909

Awesome skin - that's a vtc mini right?. Where did you get the skin from?

Where did you get the tank from ?

Picked up the Griffen clone from Vape King

Awesome skin - that's a vtc mini right?. Where did you get the skin from?
Yip, that's the VTC Mini, my second one, what awesome little devices :)

The skin is from Fasttech, it really looks cool but it's a very loose fit, I don't see this lasting very long.

Velocity is looking a little jaded after the amount of use its gotten.

You got me curious when you showed your V2 6ml. I like the Origen V3 RDA and I always like gennies, sooooo....

For me, the ideal flavour build is a spaced vertical 28g coil with a 2.5mm ID and around 1.2 ohms. I found that ID works the best with the wicking. also leaving out one of the deck screws that holds down the chamber reducer, also helps with the wicking even more.

a436b4f0f872997ec801f2e81a827d00.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1460395199699.jpgKoopor mini Haze dripper tank Foggs Famous Sauce Delia Express with added Milk Chocolate nom nom nom

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

My avocado with white lion :D time to beat the flu

Attachments

• 20160411_205403.jpg
    20160411_205403.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 40
218fc456ccec7f75238cdaedfff7e999.jpg

The early morning frappe ☕

Trying out a new set-up today. The Cuboid / Steam Engine is way too big and heavy for me to carry around, but otherwise a good vape.

WP_20160412_001.jpg

@Greyz will be pleased to know that the Tail Chase still tastes like "lemon biscuits" to me, no "circle-shaped fruity cereal". Anyone who disagrees... I will fight you! :starwars-smiley:

Trying out a new set-up today. The Cuboid / Steam Engine is way too big and heavy for me to carry around, but otherwise a good vape.

View attachment 51032

@Greyz will be pleased to know that the Tail Chase still tastes like "lemon biscuits" to me, no "circle-shaped fruity cereal". Anyone who disagrees... I will fight you! :starwars-smiley:

I think it's only you and I that find the Lemon in the Fruit Circles. 30W to 100W I just couldn't find the Fruit loops, just lemon and cream lol

View attachment 50909
Loooove that sleeve on your vtc mini @BumbleBee! May I ask where you got it from kind sir?

Edit - Saw you replied to another forumite already. Pity it's not available locally otherwise I woulda picked it up in a heart beat!

Back