What's in your hand right now?

87042074f5870229baa5a7465140fa0b.jpg

This Snatch Monkey Man is super nice. I love banana flavours and this one is the best I've tried :h:
I need to try it. Only one I need to try

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Wismec Presa TC100W with Gemini cCell and loaded with XXX firing at 30 watts. Really really comfortable (in the hand) Mod with the option of having a 18650 or 26650 battery. A really good buy at under a grand. I'm interested to see how long the 26650 lasts...
View attachment 51138

Most interested in the 26650 battery life @Rob Fisher - maybe after a few cycles and its settled in.
Which 26650 battery did you get?

4489f4a46617728cdd33f79565690f8a.jpg

VM berry blaze 50%
VM xxx 50%

Lovely mix

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4489f4a46617728cdd33f79565690f8a.jpg

VM berry blaze 50%
VM xxx 50%

Lovely mix

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Riaz, you have an awesome setup there, just be careful, I have read that the tfv4 hurts the Rouleaux... something about the 5/10 being too long or too short or something :) sorry for going of topic, just wanted to let you know if you didn't already!

Riaz, you have an awesome setup there, just be careful, I have read that the tfv4 hurts the Rouleaux... something about the 5/10 being too long or too short or something :) sorry for going of topic, just wanted to let you know if you didn't already!
Thank you

I haven't had any issues with the setup up yet but I'll keep that in mind @Jarred Karp

Most interested in the 26650 battery life @Rob Fisher - maybe after a few cycles and its settled in.
Which 26650 battery did you get?

Will keep you posted Hi Ho @Silver! The 26650 that I got is a noname battery which I assume Sir Vape brought from the suppliers of the Presa. I'm off to find a decent 26650 today!
26650 001.JPG

Thanks @Rob Fisher
Will be interesting to see how long the no-name batt lasts ;-)

I do recall seeing those purple Efest 26650 batts somewhere - ages ago
I think it was VK but I could be wrong.

I think we need to start a new thread in the "Who has stock" to find out who sells 26650 batts

I am also keen to get a 26650 device - not for the amp draw but for the mah.

Thanks @Rob Fisher
Will be interesting to see how long the no-name batt lasts ;-)

I do recall seeing those purple Efest 26650 batts somewhere - ages ago
I think it was VK but I could be wrong.

I think we need to start a new thread in the "Who has stock" to find out who sells 26650 batts

I am also keen to get a 26650 device - not for the amp draw but for the mah.
VapeKing does have but they are fairly low on the Amp draw side, 15A I think so they should be ok for low power setups.

And what is your opinion of the DripBox???
More importantly, what was your reaction when you took your first vape???

I purposely didn't rebuild the coil and just filled it and popped in a battery and gave it horns... pretty damn good I have to say... it's an asset for squonkers and is a good intro to squonking... I will rebuild the coils a bit later and wick with rayon but Kangertech have done really well with this their first squonker!

Back