What's in your hand right now?

I love this set Up :h: White Target with White Minikin... I left the hand pic out @blujeenz .. they not matchy, matchy yet :)
View attachment 51390

It's a beauty @Chezzig but you need a white drip tip to finish it off! :rock:

I assume you have decent 0,9Ω cCell coils in that Target? What juice is in the tank and how would you rate the vape and what power are you vaping it at?

It's a beauty @Chezzig but you need a white drip tip to finish it off! :rock:

I assume you have decent 0,9Ω cCell coils in that Target? What juice is in the tank and how would you rate the vape and what power are you vaping it at?

Ide love a white driptip to match.. now to just find one:D

I didn't think I did last night @Rob Fisher ... I've been using my silver XXX Target tank non stop since I got it with the same coil, for weeks now, I think I got it in Feb.. not sure.. I decided I wanted to try " The Milkman in the target so decided to break in my white one.. also bought weeks ago. Cleaned it, primed it.. filled up and let it sit.. first pull was dry hit.. bllleeerrg. I repeated the process and let it sit all night. Its vaping like a dream :clapclap:Vaping at 22 watts.
The Milkman is high VG 80/20 I think and its too delicious.

IMG_3939.JPG

OMG
ca3c6cde595c036c919bace3d652fb5a.jpg

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

New school / old school

Sunbox E8 w/ Graal running black cherry yoghurt, REO VV regulated Grand w/ NFA running coffee (juices DIY)

sunboxe8andvvg.jpg

New .2 ohm spaced twisted steel build in the Tsunami... builds looking better. Kicks like a mule and doesnt taste half bad either lol... Trusty old Cuboid underneath :)20160415_170532.jpg

Back