What's in your hand right now?

I purposely didn't rebuild the coil and just filled it and popped in a battery and gave it horns... pretty damn good I have to say... it's an asset for squonkers and is a good intro to squonking... I will rebuild the coils a bit later and wick with rayon but Kangertech have done really well with this their first squonker!

That is excellent feedback coming from you.

In the stock atty, try raising the coils to get air to go underneath. It will give better flavour.

e8335e9631f823a256642ddcbf04e2cb.jpg

New silicon rings in my Kanger thanks to @KieranD and @Paulie.

Smoking Paulie's Pistachio Ice Cream , a solid 5/7 nom :)

Yin and Yang SVA Penguins - white w/ NFA running amaretto and black w/ Nutz running lemon tea (juices DIY)

svax2.jpg

Hahaha , you mean French manicure @blujeenz?
Decided I need some contrast to my otherwise pale accessories
I've only seen it referred to as a polish, technically it is a manicure as a french polish is usually done to table tops.
Still, it woulda been stylish with a capital ish. :)

As an ex-nail biter of note I tend to notice these things, mildly amused when I spot the raggedy ass nails of some of our members, been there, done that, got the Tshirt. :)

I've only seen it referred to as a polish, technically it is a manicure as a french polish is usually done to table tops.
Still, it woulda been stylish with a capital ish. :)

As an ex-nail biter of note I tend to notice these things, mildly amused when I spot the raggedy ass nails of some of our members, been there, done that, got the Tshirt. :)
Only thing with light polish is the E-juice stains it and I look like a 100 a day smoker

I totally hear you .. I'm a hand girl myself, it's one of the first things I notice on a person. Always nice to see well looked after hands .

Back