What's in your hand right now?

bda005c16637c9bbf27e6795f9c41e5e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice @Mac75 .. what does that new NCV Juice taste like?

Nice @Mac75 .. what does that new NCV Juice taste like?

Thanks @Chezzig. I thought i was a fan of sonrise until trinity my taste buds can pick out the kiwi on the inhale and sometimes the white grape with lovely hints of strawberry on the exhale. Nice. Very nice.

Same here not since I got the Messes Squared. Killer atty. Also grabbed a Goon so yeah my tanks are a little lonely now. A tiny step away from getting my first BF atty but dripping has me pretty happy at the moment so I am content to wait.
The quality of tanks has improved ALOT... but they'll always be more of a headache than squonkers, and drippers too - I'd rather have the hassle of dripping than deal with things not working the way they are supposed to.
That Messes Squared really is killer! - Walked out of VC with one that same day I asked about yours and haven't looked back. Probably won't be buying any more clones after this RDA. And flavour is surprisingly good don't you think? - I'm getting better flavour than the Sapor and Indestructible tbh

The quality of tanks has improved ALOT... but they'll always be more of a headache than squonkers, and drippers too - I'd rather have the hassle of dripping than deal with things not working the way they are supposed to.
That Messes Squared really is killer! - Walked out of VC with one that same day I asked about yours and haven't looked back. Probably won't be buying any more clones after this RDA. And flavour is surprisingly good don't you think? - I'm getting better flavour than the Sapor and Indestructible tbh
Agreed. All I wanted was a solidly constructed atty that wont give me hassle, but the flavor is so HUGE it took me by surprise. Cant figure out why. Blows all my other atties out the water and common wisdom states side air flow is better for clouds... So yeah. I am so precious over it I will not take it out the house.

Agreed on the clones. I think I will carry on saving for legit even if it is double. You know what they say, buy cheap buy twice!

My evening so far :) The wife is away for the week, so my dog and I will have a boys week. Some lovely cognac and various juices.

20160509_195544.jpg

Griffen 25, DIY Nutella Custard
Rolo Griffen25.JPG

Sent from my E5633 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
At the end of the day it's really hard to beat 2 REO Grands! Going out with the Divo for MTL and the O16 for lung hitting! Tropical Ice in the Divo and XXX in the O16...
REO Grand 001.JPG

Back