What's in your hand right now?

Loverly. Good to have you back. Here is mine with a GEM tank.

I've always thought that the difference in regulated mods is overated, but after doing a side by side comparison with my IPV 2, with the same RTA, the quality of vape is night and day..... smoother and more refined, I guess it's just a more "intelligent" mod.

By the way that Gem Tank is absolutely awesome (Mark Bugs Design?), like you I love these style tanks, which are nice change from the current RBA that require at least a dual coil build to give a decent vape......... more flavour, less power = a tank that lasts a lot longer as an adv device.

I've always thought that the difference in regulated mods is overated, but after doing a side by side comparison with my IPV 2, with the same RTA, the quality of vape is night and day..... smoother and more refined, I guess it's just a more "intelligent" mod.

By the way that Gem Tank is absolutely awesome (Mark Bugs Design?), like you I love these style tanks, which are nice change from the current RBA that require at least a dual coil build to give a decent vape......... more flavour, less power = a tank that lasts a lot longer as an adv device.
Yip, authentic Mark Bugs GEM. Perfect to get as much tart as possible from my MMM Lime Party Extra.

I guess the problem with the IPV2 is that it cannot step down in power. I have one too (love the size), but only use it with a dripper at 30W and up.

Yip, authentic Mark Bugs GEM. Perfect to get as much tart as possible from my MMM Lime Party Extra.

I guess the problem with the IPV2 is that it cannot step down in power. I have one too (love the size), but only use it with a dripper at 30W and up.

Like you I''ve also now got a dripper (Derringer) on my IPV 2 running it just under 30W. It will be used exclusively for this function going forward.

By the way if you ever look to part company with the Gem, send me a PM. :)

93fe45a5faeda3d6d80eff8c3a8019c3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Always wondered what it would feel like for the fire button to be in the front of the mod. I have always had mods with the fire button on the side or on top.

When you get bored at the office and try the Tsunami on the Dripmod
c0b4488272d6cd8eb3e68f1124838032.jpg

Sent from my ONE 3G HD using Tapatalk

One of my GO TO setups... the VGod Minikin with a Vaporesso Target Tank with cCell Coils and XXX inside! Doesn't get a lot better than this! :rock:
VGod 001.JPG VGod 002.JPG

Picked up the two Avocado 24's in the wee hours this morning... have the black one built and on-line.

They are the perfect size for the Minikin's IMO, fit the VGOD like it was custom made for it.

Rocking a 26Ni80 dual 3mm build netting 0.38 in the Black Avo24 with my DIY Amaretto Toffee Ice. When the two new Minikin V1.5 150W's get here the Avo24's will most likely reside on them full time.

avo24vgods.jpg

avo24.jpg

Just got my Avocado today, it's bigger than I imagined. I just used it as it came with the standard build and drip tip, the flavour is very authentic on this but the airflow sucks! Also, it doesn't sit flush.

View attachment 51967

I bought the 24mm Avo today, should be getting some vapemail Monday. I hope they've upgraded it somewhat...

Picked up the two Avocado 24's in the wee hours this morning... have the black one built and on-line.

They are the perfect size for the Minikin's IMO, fit the VGOD like it was custom made for it.

Rocking a 26Ni80 dual 3mm build netting 0.38 in the Black Avo24 with my DIY Amaretto Toffee Ice. When the two new Minikin V1.5 150W's get here the Avo24's will most likely reside on them full time.

avo24vgods.jpg

avo24.jpg
Wow man - looks incredible and am well jealous.

Nice one

avo24vgods.jpg

avo24.jpg

@Spydro Whats your thoughts so far?

Last edited:
Velocity mini and tsunami. Check the Sig 150W... Old school!!!! :thumbup: Both mods have some battle scars, but I don't mind, they've got character.
Sucking in the big ones with some DIY juices.

Enjoy die weekend guys and gals.

IMG_4960.JPG

Back