What's in your hand right now?

300ca24300ab996b90ab9bbd630acdd2.jpg
vgod mech with trinity 3mg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

89d24d3829df6cde5757679ddc283115.jpg

Steampunk'd Wraith Kit
Velocity v2 BF with Glass cap
DIY Yum Yum (Peanut Butter and Cream with a hint of chocolate)

I just love how the Glass cap gives the mod an old school, Marantz bulb amplifier, feel.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

@Greyz

Hi there. Does that Velocity RDA come with a glass drip tip as well as a Stainless steel one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Greyz

Hi there. Does that Velocity RDA come with a glass drip tip as well as a Stainless steel one?

Hi @Waine, yes it came with a SS and Glass top cap. I'm not sure if they all do as I bought the dripper from a mat.

Avo on RX in hand

This Avo produces great flavour. Am enjoying it a lot.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1480572970.180870.jpg

Sure!

Mods are: Gepetto Elite v4 (left) and SLAG LE (right)
Attys are: Hurricane v1.3 (left) and Hussar + Ti AFC + Ti Topcap + Ultem tank + Ultem DT (right).

Let me know if you have any other questions?
Thanks! Just one more...

Can I send you my address so you can send me one of them?

:rolleyes:

Sure!

Mods are: Gepetto Elite v4 (left) and SLAG LE (right)
Attys are: Hurricane v1.3 (left) and Hussar + Ti AFC + Ti Topcap + Ultem tank + Ultem DT (right).

Let me know if you have any other questions?

What juice do you put in the lavish mods?

Hi @Waine, yes it came with a SS and Glass top cap. I'm not sure if they all do as I bought the dripper from a mat.

Hi there @Greyz I picked up a Velocity V2 clone today. It came with the glass piece. Loving it to bits. It's much better than the V1. Awesome price too. R300. Now I have my eye on a second one. The glass piece works perfectly.

Hi there @Greyz I picked up a Velocity V2 clone today. It came with the glass piece. Loving it to bits. It's much better than the V1. Awesome price too. R300. Now I have my eye on a second one. The glass piece works perfectly.

Hi @Waine, may I ask where you picked up the Velocity V2? I'm considering another one as this one is now dedicated to the Wraith.
The Glass cap on my Velo fits a little too loose for my liking, how does yours fit?

So to day I twisted my first stainless coil and got .42 Ohms from 12 raps in a Goblin mini and flavour is absolutely amazing with it. Using a 70w iStick Pico

Attachments

• 20161201_225938.jpg
    20161201_225938.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 58
My early XMas box from me to me, so I can actually see the photos I have to draw for moolah in order to buy more vape stuffs, "Vlam" (the moths are very attracted to this one, more than the desktop or iPads, so "Mot om Vlam" - Marita van der Vyver):
IMG_6315.JPG

Back