What's in your hand right now?

My early XMas box from me to me, so I can actually see the photos I have to draw for moolah in order to buy more vape stuffs, "Vlam" (the moths are very attracted to this one, more than the desktop or iPads, so "Mot om Vlam" - Marita van der Vyver):
View attachment 77331
Still rocking my XPS-15 five years later.... Trust me you have a good one....
4759a51674b610f97f307dc69b40b1fc.jpg

Still rocking my XPS-15 five years later.... Trust me you have a good one....
4759a51674b610f97f307dc69b40b1fc.jpg
Thanx @Daniel, and yep, Hubby had that same one, it had quite a couple of coffees, pint of Guinness and Coca Cola dunked, went flying a couple of times, lost the whole screen/flap, and it is still going for some minion at their Company. He now has the super duper one with touch screen an' all, it is a beast (but at that price, I would expect a herd).

Last edited:
Don't you just HATE that button? Mine can compete with a rattle snake.....
My favorite is the high pitched whine with low resistance builds. Screeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Should have just stuck to DNA but sheesh cant carry a huge 3 battery mod and couldnt find another SDNA.

Little beast does kick like a mule though lets hand it that.

Hi there @Greyz I picked up a Velocity V2 clone today. It came with the glass piece. Loving it to bits. It's much better than the V1. Awesome price too. R300. Now I have my eye on a second one. The glass piece works perfectly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_2011.JPG

This little Velocity V2 Clone RDA is a great buy. Cleaned and wicked it last night. Single coil, 22 Ga Kanthal, 6 and a half wraps, 45 degree slug wick style. O.43 Ohms, Brilliant vape with the "Crack Pipe" looking glass drip tip. Lol. Works great with the Stainless Steel cap too, which is a bit shorter than the V1 but with better air flow control.

Rocking with some super DIY juice I made. So happy. This one is better than the Velocity V1.

59da6e109cbf9fca3f3d3a2d03ea273f.jpg

Minikin 2 with SM25 adorned with a temp drip tip until I get me Tips by Hands on Monday!
Managed to drop my SM on day one and broke the drip tip!

Last edited:
IMG_2023.JPG

Lying in bed, radio on, sucking on one of my 3 beloved Fuji GTA RTA's, with some "RWhy4" DIY juice, perusing some posts here.

I have jumped ship to "Semi Mechanical" Mods with 2 Noisy Crickets and Two Tesla Invader 3 Semi Mech mods. I love the simplicity, no fuss, less to go wrong electronically, longer lasting. I'm not a very social person, looks mean little to me. I crave reliability and long lasting products.

Don't get me wrong, I love making e-friends. That's one thing I enjoy about this awesome forum.

Back