What's in your hand right now?

7710afa943b327193e489508b4179703.jpg
lazy Sunday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
@Vaporesso Cascade One and Cascade Plus being put through its paces alongside some High-End Setups. Vaporesso has certainly been leading the pack with its coils... conventional coils, Ceramic Coils and now their Mesh Coils. The cCell ceramic coils are still my favourite for flavour but I must say I'm really enjoying the mesh coil which is really noisy but does a great flavour job.
Vaporesso2.jpg

0403f40e19627f4dbe91f66d66afb3fb.jpg

2b47400f3ed6d68adfe8cbbb17cac26f.jpg

Sundowner at the Dead Sea resort with the humble yet mighty pico on duty.

Finally got around to building it @BumbleBee , sitting proudly on the Pico 25, no leaks so far, and very tasty! Also great airflow control, I think I am really going to enjoy this one. Rolling with some chilled Irish cream from @YeOldeOke , tasty and cool, will definately be getting some one shots again. Might play around with some of the %, but that's the joy of DIY.
IMG_0161.JPG

Bro... that is gorgeous

sent from JsPLAYn'Z headquarters

Much appreciated... The wait almost killed me ans then it arrived while i was away so the excitement just compounded!! I think it's safe to say I had a mini orgasm when I opened the box

Much appreciated... The wait almost killed me ans then it arrived while i was away so the excitement just compounded!! I think it's safe to say I had a mini orgasm when I opened the box
Go make ghusl

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

My trusty, well dressed BB in all it’s glory

847f77603a7b11512c54007072963ab5.jpg

I have seen some beautiful high-end panels on BB's on here, but this just takes it to another level...
That is just jaw-droppingly stunning! :eek::eek::eek:

Ha haaaa. Yeah bro I knw u were anxious for that covers ... but a worthwhile wait huh.. its dreamy.. now I knw u hapoy enuf to pass on that white button and tip

Ha haaaa. Yeah bro I knw u were anxious for that covers ... but a worthwhile wait huh.. its dreamy.. now I knw u hapoy enuf to pass on that white button and tip

Lol it's already spoken for on a loan basis... It is and always will be mine... Just gonna let someone else use it for a bit

I have seen some beautiful high-end panels on BB's on here, but this just takes it to another level...
That is just jaw-droppingly stunning! :eek::eek::eek:

It took a whole 4 months to make and i'm very pleased with the end result. Compliments to the artist for this piece of perfection

Back