What's in your hand right now?

After some wicking issues with the Drop Kit I'm happy to report Skyclone + Drop Kit = Winner Winner Skaap Tjoppie Dinner!
Anybody knows who stocks the Baby Beast bubble tanks ?

View attachment 127909

P.S Yes I need a new Pico (anyone selling please PM me) ... this ones been through the ringer. Fell off a bakkie (twice) at bachelors , dropped so many times can't remember (the top part where the battery is is loose , which might be a problem not yet though).
Try Thre Vape Guy @BumbleBee , I think he has 1 or 2 left last time I looked for a very reasonable price. It's great to do business with him.

Dude ur killing us... Haha thats gorgeous. Cant wait to try my siren2

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

As a MTL RTA, I can't find something better for my style of vaping. Get the coil nice and high up, spaced simple wire with high resistance... Throat hit and flavor is remarkable. Also, the adjustable airflow is super. It's quiet and efficient

As a MTL RTA, I can't find something better for my style of vaping. Get the coil nice and high up, spaced simple wire with high resistance... Throat hit and flavor is remarkable. Also, the adjustable airflow is super. It's quiet and efficient
Now i can agree after you made me make time lol... Yoh. Its leke buddy

Damn this is good. MTL RedPill goodness.
a2a186cee3ca458e4effd5471c9a5c23.jpg

Some mail was delivered to customize my batteries,clear battery wraps and the wife did some printing and cutting...
9646649655e62d1220f3d5affd753d71.jpg

And the end result is quite stunning!
804e4f174e327bbdf668b07c6882a39b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is artistically sexy bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sold my Voopoo drag setup for this. I'm not sorry :D. Loving the MTL and small slim mod

Attachments

• 20180404_155305.jpg
    20180404_155305.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 52
Finally figured out this chip. Lol guess im a little bit in the danger zone but it will cut off if not safe or so i hope. 0.11 dual coil build at 31amp on a sony VTC5A... Feels like +- 100w
Just couldnt take this 0.3 50w vape anymore. I neeeeed more haha.
Oh well it chucks and im getting what i need to be satisfied.
c37773b2501a874d467c2ab5348e0d8e.jpg

Not something everyone will agree on... But i dont have a reo. Haha it squonks good ill just do the little bottle hack later.
bed57c767743bec2ebf01a73c86a2bfb.jpg

Thats what i did and it with mine.the bottle you just leave in boiling water for a while and it will soften up but it works better IMO for the smaller RBA

Sent from my X30 using Tapatalk

Back