What's in your hand right now?

Awesome mod,love mine to bits,do you also find your button to be “sticky”?Not sure if its how my contacts are shaped but sometimes it gets stuck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have picked that up on this one but what i do to resolve that is once i fire and release the button i slide my finger down the button and this helps it release without problem.

Hmmm Im sure one of the more experienced Mölly owners can point is in the right direction...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If ur using the original plates you need to increase the bend to stop it getting stuck but it interferes with the bottle. Otherwise you use a large positive nut.
45e64d3439090348a89c9bc482402c98.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Only discovered the true pleasures of Mouth to lung" vaping today. I can now see the appeal. Especially for "ballies" like me.

But what makes the difference, as compared with my previous dabble in MTL, is using "Nic Salts". 20 to 35 mg nic in 30 ml juice, goes a long way and delivers a different effect. Also, the wife won't moan about the clouds.

I think I have entered the MTL Rabbit hole.
d62a65acf9114c1f985674b9c2c90dd0.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Only discovered the true pleasures of Mouth to lung" vaping today. I can now see the appeal. Especially for "ballies" like me.

But what makes the difference, as compared with my previous dabble in MTL, is using "Nic Salts". 20 to 35 mg nic in 30 ml juice, goes a long way and delivers a different effect. Also, the wife won't moan about the clouds.

I think I have entered the MTL Rabbit hole.
d62a65acf9114c1f985674b9c2c90dd0.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
Waine sorry for this question i see you have both color ares rtas... Is the afc-airflow control ring at the bottom very loose i here alot of people moaning about the afc moving to easy?

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

Felt so left out with all these He vapers on the forum, so I saved up and decided to join the party! My very first stabwood mod. And she's gorgeous!!

View attachment 127961
Good luck to you.its a great looking mod.by the time I save up I'll probably have to use the money for something else as something always spoil it for me

Sent from my X30 using Tapatalk

It's my 24mg havana nights MTL pipe
Haha... And im playing with my 6mg. Damn.
Atleast 6mg is enough for me i have a juice @GerritVisagie made for me watermelon 20mg salt nic but i like it to much to vape it everyday coz theres only 20ml left haha

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

Back