What's in your hand right now?

Haha... And im playing with my 6mg. Damn.
Atleast 6mg is enough for me i have a juice @GerritVisagie made for me watermelon 20mg salt nic but i like it to much to vape it everyday coz theres only 20ml left haha

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

I personally can't handle nic salts... I don't like the way it influences the flavor or how your nic intake increases significantly with no throat hit to alert you

be45de58854815cb988779161c7cca83.jpg
sup Durbanites!
I am among yall for the next week.
Hoping to pop in at @Sirvape for a coffee sometime this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanx man

I was sweating like a racehorse this morning at 11 and all I did was install a car seat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hahaha! That sounds about right! You can come to Durban and sweat even in the winter!

Waine sorry for this question i see you have both color ares rtas... Is the afc-airflow control ring at the bottom very loose i here alot of people moaning about the afc moving to easy?

No major movement on the AFCR. I think that was some reviewers harsh criticism. Very happy with mine. The SS on is a tiny bit looser than the Black one. Not a major issue at all.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Seriously enjoying the mouth to lung experience after so long. But here is the kick. It's the nic salts, 35mg with a 50/50 consistency, that is really doing it for me. Nic salts delivers a unique MTL vibe, especially with a really tight draw like the Beserker Mini. It's a different chemical absorption thing.

I hope to write more on this subject.
290206f97ab0220267791d45c1285782.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

This little 14mm RDA makes the pico look huge! MTL baby!!!
68ce29a7f80eee39777974828943355f.jpg

Back