What's in your hand right now?

Hoko-E with NTSU Plus Bridge limited Edition Gold with CRTX Cap in an Atmizoo Snail Tank with a Gold Drip Tip by Bill!
NTSU 6.jpgNTSU 7.jpg

What a beautiful mod Victim, whats the make and model?
hi there, hope you are well and thank you.

that is the latest from DMD Mods, a South African modder

it's called the Mason

this specific one is the "Original" which is just the engraving, then there are other engraved designs like the "Maya" and "Pharoah" etc

it's a 18650 mechanical squonk mod

check out DMD on Facebook

Regards

Dicodes Dani Box Micro 18650 Aston Martin Green with YG Creations Asylum! A match made in heaven!
Dicodes Dani Box Micro 18650 Austin Martin Green 1.jpgDicodes Dani Box Micro 18650 Austin Martin Green 2.jpgDicodes Dani Box Micro 18650 Austin Martin Green 3.jpg

The new Taifun Box Mod with the Jaka RTA from Indonesia! Dual coil RTA for cloudage!
Jaka RTA 1.jpgJaka RTA 2.jpgJaka RTA 3.jpgJaka RTA 4.jpgJaka RTA 5.jpg

Beautiful mod uncle Rob the taifun looks gorgeous, how are you liking the Jaka Rta does it have good flavor?

The Jaka has been a bit of a revelation. Dual coils are not in my wheelhouse, but I figured I would try it first and then, like always with high-wattage tanks, sell it. I'm a 28-watt man, and this tank needs to be run at 60 watts and higher.

The flavour is excellent, and at 60 watts, dual "The One" coils, at 0.25Ω, produce heaps of cloudage! I am really enjoying it, and I never thought I would say it—it's a keeper!

The tank is top fill and good-looking, easy to build and wick. Hussar were the designers (and you can see that with the juice flow control) and a collaboration with the chaps in Indonesia, and the result is pretty darn good.

I'm still getting used to the 810 drip tip, but it needs that wide bore!

So, to sum up... I'm really happy I got it.

The Jaka has been a bit of a revelation. Dual coils are not in my wheelhouse, but I figured I would try it first and then, like always with high-wattage tanks, sell it. I'm a 28-watt man, and this tank needs to be run at 60 watts and higher.

The flavour is excellent, and at 60 watts, dual "The One" coils, at 0.25Ω, produce heaps of cloudage! I am really enjoying it, and I never thought I would say it—it's a keeper!

The tank is top fill and good-looking, easy to build and wick. Hussar were the designers (and you can see that with the juice flow control) and a collaboration with the chaps in Indonesia, and the result is pretty darn good.

I'm still getting used to the 810 drip tip, but it needs that wide bore!

So, to sum up... I'm really happy I got it.
Surprised to hear that hey, the reviews have been good about it too and you are correct it is a Hexohm rta and love the cloudy pic :campeon: :campeon:

Another Boro bridge to play with! This limited edition Rose Gold PinHead has fantastic airflow options up to 4mm. I popped in the 3.5mm, and the airflow is perfect for me! The flavour is excellent! Another great Boro bridge!
PinHead 01.jpgPinHead 02.jpgPinHead 06.jpgPinHead 07.jpgPinHead 09.jpgPinHead 10.jpg

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! The Orion II RBA elevates the Orion II to a whole new level! Airflow, flavour and good looks! Bazinga!
Orion II RBA 3.jpgOrion II RBA 2.jpg

one of the older evics, dual voltage with a nice bigass battery in there and a kanger protank on top. all gifted to me by a very kind person. battery lasts me almost 2 days. so nice, so very nice. walked through spar vaping today and wasn't kicked out so i'll try it in more shopping centres

Got my hands on an older eVic with dual voltage and a robust battery, paired with a Kanger Protank—courtesy of a generous friend. The battery life is impressive, lasting nearly two days. Vaped while strolling through Spar today without any issues, so I'm thinking of trying it out in more shopping centers. It's such a smooth and enjoyable experience!

Back