That graphical screen looks so cool
Wishing you well with it!

Wisemec 2/3 with a vandy vape pulse 24 and dual alien coils
d09c542a2409cabf628cf7865c4f6afd.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Amazing @SmokeyJoe !
Wow

But it gives me the heeby jeebies - lol
Lol thanks. I love snakes. Had them for years and the bug bit my 10 year old daughter as well. She has a juvi butter corn. Beautiful animal. Its amazing how reptiles have such different personalities. Mine is extremely moody and just want sit on your lap while my daughter's snake likes to cuddle, oddly enough. The added bonus is once you have a proper tank setup they are dirt cheap to keep

20171219_195809.jpg

Rise and shine ladies.

Spending the day working on the endless money pit. Today we'll be fitting some remote controlled tyre monitors and some gas tanks to deflate and inflate the tyres from the comfort of the front seat.

I'll try squeeze in a few juice reviews today.
IMG_20180103_070426.jpg

Rise and shine ladies.

Spending the day working on the endless money pit. Today we'll be fitting some remote controlled tyre monitors and some gas tanks to deflate and inflate the tyres from the comfort of the front seat.

I'll try squeeze in a few juice reviews today.
View attachment 117932
Ah, are you in the motorhome/campervan business?

Ah, are you in the motorhome/campervan business?

I'm not, I'm the DIY because you can't afford to pay someone to do it for you business.
It's an old written off land cruiser chassis with the shell of a blown engined Iveco.

image.jpg
Because I’m not allowed to vape in the house and I’m too lazy to get up and go fetch a mod from outside to do a proper handcheck!!

Back