Where in your car do you put your mod?

Apologies for the thread jack. Wanted to thank @Rob Fisher and @akhalz

I ordered the Desce bag from @akhalz this morning (Before 9h45am), the bag will be with me today. Fantastic service 10/10.

And here it is
c04666910ef14e9c69000ae8e6902c76.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Im most of the time wearin a shirt with a pocket on the front amd thats where it goes.....if not my car actually has perfect sized little like change holder thing or some sort of little compartment in the center console...both of em

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

All safe
5861b74287127c1decb98dc5128936bd.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

In my cupholder generally but i try and keep it in my top pocket if Im certain that i wont pick-up any leaks.

Cupholder only if it has a dripper on it (out of fear that if it tips over,the glass on my rta's may crack) and top pocket only if its holding my zeus or my voluna (which I do not pick up any leaks with)

When I saw the high density foam dolphin head attached to a pool noodle at Mr Price Home, South Coast Mall, KZN, I knew it was what I was looking for. Cut it more or less to the shape of the door compartment (wasted space anyhow) and made some cut outs for the mods. Works perfectly. No more mods falling around or rattling. And right at my right hand for convenience.

Nf45cJu.jpg

HRH got this nifty 3 space baggie from one of her suppliers, which hangs from the ventilation slots.

zNLrOj4.jpg
I have one of those bags and it's the best thing that's happened to car vaping since the EZ drip

The cabin is so small I have no choice but to put it in the cupholder. For me it's either vape or something to drink, can't be both. ;(

I can do a group buy? Can get it locally at almost wholesale price. R73.00 before shipping.

zNLrOj4.jpg
I'm just seeing if I can get them for a bit cheaper. I'm trying to get a hold of my father-in-law to see what he'll sell them at.

I can do a group buy? Can get it locally at almost wholesale price. R73.00 before shipping.

zNLrOj4.jpg
I can get them for the exact same price. So its up to the guys who are keen to decide. They really are magic though.

Where ever there is space. Poor thing has fallen out the door so many times.

Back