Will Vape Shops (including online) be able to trade from 1 May 2020

Ladies and gents, hope you are all doing well? I'm back in SA at the moment and unfortunately I'm not as prepared as I'd have liked to be for the lock down with the current extension. Any ideas yet on what stage vape shops will open? Bit concerned that I'll run out of juice.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

As far as is known level 3 will be for smokes, vapes and booze. But as we saw this week it can change how they feel like it.

Ladies and gents, hope you are all doing well? I'm back in SA at the moment and unfortunately I'm not as prepared as I'd have liked to be for the lock down with the current extension. Any ideas yet on what stage vape shops will open? Bit concerned that I'll run out of juice.

Firstly - welcome home ! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY .
Vape shops will only [hopefully] open in Lockdown 3 - If you state your location , maybe some one close by can help you out , otherwise try to order CBD online ? Good luck .

Firstly - welcome home ! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY .
Vape shops will only [hopefully] open in Lockdown 3 - If you state your location , maybe some one close by can help you out , otherwise try to order CBD online ? Good luck .
Thanks for the wishes, appreciate it! I'm in Pretoria East at the moment, staying with family. I really hope that that comes quite soon, my planning didn't account for this. Back in NL I mix myself so this is quite unfortunate that I didn't make enough. Was supposed to fly back in 2 days time.

Hi All,

Based in Hout Bay in CPT and desperately looking for some salt nic eliquid. Down a quarter of a 30ml bottle. Anyone who can assist?

I guess everyone is nervous about their own stock. Anyway worth a try to ask.

@thehbomb101 I can help with juice if you can find a way to get it from me in Yzerfontein

@Hooked I am incredibly grateful for the offer but I thankfully have juice for now . It might not be my favourite but I at least have something so I can’t really complain. It’s amazing to see members with the generosity you have that create the sense of community we all share!

I have already. Just thought. If this one gets more traction then the vape decision will also be overturned

I'll sign any petition that I come across ... anything that MIGHT help, though I have my doubts.

I heard the no e-cigarettes, didn’t hear anything about e- liquid, or is that just my devious mind interpreting it to suit my needs? :devil:

But she also added something to the effect of no related products, so that includes everything vape related.

@thehbomb101 I can help with juice if you can find a way to get it from me in Yzerfontein

Thank you so much for the generosity. Really appreciate the kindness. Unfortunately for me, I cannot think of a way to get it from you, particularly because of the restricted provincial movement. God bless nonetheless

This really sucks...

Anyone that can help out with some concentrate in the Pretoria/Centurion area?

This really sucks...

Anyone that can help out with some concentrate in the Pretoria/Centurion area?
Hey man, hope you're well... Where about are you and what concentrates are you looking for? I can maybe help with a few things.

Hi Guys
Why did you think BAT pulled out like?
Something bigger going on.

SA's largest cigarette company drops proposed legal action against tobacco ban https://www.fin24.com/Economy/sas-l...sed-legal-action-against-tobacco-ban-20200506

Among my guesses is that people and entities have been losing court cases against the govt. related to lockdown regulations.
They are perhaps opting for a consultative approach in the hope that it allows for a more favourable resolution.
Also, FITA have already served their court papers and govt has until Friday this week to respond and indicate whether they will oppose or not.
That means that another industry player is already going the full legal route

So Vape-o-wave announced on Facebook today that they're opening their doors for people to order PG, VG and food related flavours.

I also spoke to the people at Blck and they confirmed they will be opening their doors for the same on Friday.

So Vape-o-wave announced on Facebook today that they're opening their doors for people to order PG, VG and food related flavours.

I also spoke to the people at Blck and they confirmed they will be opening their doors for the same on Friday.

I read their FB (vapeowave) post just now as well. Hopefully it manages to stay in place for long enough to at least allow people to stock up for a few months. Pity about the nicotine though, but i understand where they are coming from with that.

Food related flavours meaning all types of concentrates but excluding things like tobacco concentrates?

Food related flavours meaning all types of concentrates but excluding things like tobacco concentrates?

I have honestly no idea. I think you need to call them to confirm this.

They are all food related flavours. I need some SOHO in my banana bread and some RY4 with cream biscuits... etc.
I also desperately need some nicotine to kill bugs in my garden. It was used for that purpose for centuries and I'm a big traditionalist.
Every afternoon I sit in the garden and blow large clouds over broccoli and other veggies.:)

Just spoke to Vape Hyper and they're busy sorting out the final details in order to also open their concentrates, PG and VG deliveries. So keep your eyes open on their site as they will update on there.

I
Just spoke to Vape Hyper and they're busy sorting out the final details in order to also open their concentrates, PG and VG deliveries. So keep your eyes open on their site as they will update on there.

I also called him, i places a order thier a week ago so hopefully it would be shipped soon ,no nic in thier or taboco flavbours

Back