Wismec Luxotic BF Box Owners Pull In!

Trying it with 810 today. Pretty impressed.View attachment 125202

For me, I really only started enjoying it with the 810 drip tip. That, along with the crafted coil makes all the difference.

20180309_213749.jpg

Last edited:
Well someone asked this question a while ago...had to do a pitstop on my tobhino with my go to SS coil.then i added another...slightly better vape massively awesome taste.1.9ohm resistance
76b1394388965d4f1711caf078401bad.jpg

Sent from my X30 using Tapatalk

Well someone asked this question a while ago...had to do a pitstop on my tobhino with my go to SS coil.then i added another...slightly better vape massively awesome taste.1.9ohm resistance
76b1394388965d4f1711caf078401bad.jpg

Dual coil! Talk about "making a plan"! How does it vape?

Dual coil! Talk about "making a plan"! How does it vape?
Awesome bro.better more fuller vape and exceptional taste.and the coils are vertically stacked so top coil is just under the driptip assy.

Awesome bro.better more fuller vape and exceptional taste.and the coils are vertically stacked so top coil is just under the driptip assy.

The wraps were tight i spaced it a bit when adding the second coil

What RDA are you guys using on your Luxotics.

I love mine so much I just bought my wife a black one - as with everything in life (cars, key-rings, cellphones and covers, jackets, etc.) we have to have the same thing!

I love the crafted flat Clapton Boom Coil (2.5mm ID I have in mine, it's such great quality. I wish they'd had a distributor up in GP already. Can anyone recommend a coil (type, size, brand, vendor, etc.) for this bugger?

My LG Chocolate batteries are finally starting to die on me, what do I replace them with - considering all we'll be using them for are Luxotic BF Boxes?

Any help would be appreciated guys!

Last edited:
I love mine so much I just bought my wife a black one - as with everything in life (cars, key-rings, cellphones and covers, jackets, etc.) we have to have the same thing!

I love the crafted flat Clapton Boom Coil (2.5mm ID I have in mine, it's such great quality. I wish they'd had a distributor up in GP already. Can anyone recommend a coil (type, size, brand, vendor, etc.) for this bugger?

My LG Chocolate batteries are finally starting to die on me, what do I replace them with - considering all we'll be using them for are Luxotic BF Boxes?

Any help would be appreciated guys!
He even bought his bra one........and that bra be me!! :couch:

So I picked up and set up my wife's BF Box. She opted for the Honeycomb black - a piano black mod with a black honeycomb door and a gloss black RDA. My god it's beautiful! :h:

That said, my one (the brushed ally mod) has picked up some scuffs and light scratching over time and with use. Let's see how the painted black fairs.

I have noticed something though, the new colours are almost a V2 version of the kit;

1. The dripper cap is easier to pull off and put back on
2. The gate at the bottom of the mod (securing the bottle in place) is a much stronger magnet
3. They have finally used silicone bottle, instead of the horrible plastic units in the initial launch.

I kind of like the hard bottles @ace_d_house_cat any coil works well just find the resistance you like.
I've been using stainless with excellent results
9f4be260d011eb422b1c88bb49125883.jpg

Back