Wismec Luxotic BF Box Owners Pull In!

Hi.
I would say the seal in your 510 is leaking but i wont know i have not seen it first hand.
Then what juice thickness are you using I notice the thicker the juice the harder you need to press and that sometimes the juice comes out under the atty.try a thinner juice first and see if its still leaking
Hey guys

Does anyone have the problem of a leaking mod? Juice seems to come out from the silver box...

Any remedies ?

Sent from my X30 using Tapatalk

I would rather use ptfe thread tape or dental floss. I have worked with thread locker before ,its potently pungent. then i would rather use stagg.its safe for household plumbing aswell and never sets hard.

Acompanied by wismec
9b71b28724fb177e7f9733709868a360.jpg

$ 92 at Wismec online store (special minus 20%)
$ 50 from Fasttech on preorder.
Local price ???????????????

Who says the Chinese don't innovate ?:--P

So has anyone found a decent build for this as yet. The coils that come with it are awesome and ramp up quick but what to replace it when the coils is done? Something with a quick ramp up.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

So has anyone found a decent build for this as yet. The coils that come with it are awesome and ramp up quick but what to replace it when the coils is done? Something with a quick ramp up.

I'm using a 0.2 ohm Ni80 framed staple coil on the Tobhino RDA at the moment. It has the quick ramp up time you're looking for.

Thanks bud. From where did you get it?

bought a roll of it from AliExpress, unfortunately. If you want, you can come get some of it. Their delivery times are absolutely ridiculous.
Edit: I see you're up in Gauteng. Sorry.

Speak to @akhalz :) @Sash had extremely high praise for the build he got from him :)
Yep some tric
Speak to @akhalz :) @Sash had extremely high praise for the build he got from him :)

Yep! Single Quad core alien! flavour for weeks!
I had hated the tobhino because I generally dont invest time into fine tuning or finding the sweet spot in an atty. I like to plug and play and whatever is good in that scenario I tend to stick with. After getting these coils the amount of flavour I got from them was HIGHLY noticeable and I thought to myself..."OK! Can this be fine tuned to give even better flavour?" What I found is, adjusting the coil height to about 1mm above the top of the atty made it pump even more flavour! Im not going to say what I compared it to, in case anyone gets offended but for sure this thing was pumping flavour with those coils.

Here is a reference

05b4bb85bf810d753b77b6acbdfd53a3.jpg

And here is the height
d0e3a8c934f90a1bf81a7536646a18ac.jpg

b575cc835b38ba933caac899fa53b0f7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are the coils available or does he make them for you?

They are made to order but I believe vapetique has some in stock as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've replaced the standard coils with these. They're nothing short of spectacular.

I don't know when it's going to expire but 6 months later I'm still on the first coil. When it does expire, i'll replace it with the exact same, they're that good.

https://www.boomcoils.co.za/product/fused-24/

I've replaced the standard coils with these. They're nothing short of spectacular.

I don't know when it's going to expire but 6 months later I'm still on the first coil. When it does expire, i'll replace it with the exact same, they're that good.

https://www.boomcoils.co.za/product/fused-24/

Thank you. I have ordered two sets. For some reason it refused to bill me for shipping, is shipping free?

Back