Wismec Luxotic BF Box Owners Pull In!

I also prefer the harder bottles @Resistance . Many people think that the bottle in the Luxotic is the same as the ones for the old Dripbox. The Luxotic bottle is 40mm X 18mm and the dripbox is 49mm X 18mm and is supplied with a useful cap. The ridges on the bottles are also in different places.

LUXOTIC BOTTLE
luxotic-1.jpg
DRIPBOX BOTTLE
6969900-6.jpg

Luxotic new colours
4447631e8f4ea76753245ad75822d2ac.jpg

Sent from my X30 using Tapatalk

Samsung q30 and 25r.for me the q30 hits better and the 25r give a faster ramp up .
And one day when money isn't an issue I would want to get Sony vtc4 and 5 just to try
I love mine so much I just bought my wife a black one - as with everything in life (cars, key-rings, cellphones and covers, jackets, etc.) we have to have the same thing!

I love the crafted flat Clapton Boom Coil (2.5mm ID I have in mine, it's such great quality. I wish they'd had a distributor up in GP already. Can anyone recommend a coil (type, size, brand, vendor, etc.) for this bugger?

My LG Chocolate batteries are finally starting to die on me, what do I replace them with - considering all we'll be using them for are Luxotic BF Boxes?

Any help would be appreciated guys!

Thort id join the luxotic bf fam. Thanks too @ace_d_house_cat. Still trying to find the right build for this setup but love the way this mod feels in the hand.

IMG_5774.JPGIMG_5773.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Samsung q30 and 25r.for me the q30 hits better and the 25r give a faster ramp up .
And one day when money isn't an issue I would want to get Sony vtc4 and 5 just to try

Thanks for this. After trying many many batteries I've deduced two things:

1. The SONY VTC4's seem to compliment the mod the best and hits the hardest.
2. My LG Chocolates are dying a slow death :-D I laugh but it's sad because they're exactly one year old.

I've always taken good care of my batteries - not overcharging them, allowing them to rest for an hour or so before use, etc.

Thanks for this. After trying many many batteries I've deduced two things:

1. The SONY VTC4's seem to compliment the mod the best and hits the hardest.
2. My LG Chocolates are dying a slow death :-D I laugh but it's sad because they're exactly one year old.

I've always taken good care of my batteries - not overcharging them, allowing them to rest for an hour or so before use, etc.
I would have thought as much,theres always next year

Hey guys

Does anyone have the problem of a leaking mod? Juice seems to come out from the silver box...

Any remedies ?

Attachments

• 575527FD-2ECD-4CF3-B92F-DD3AA92E58BC.jpeg
    575527FD-2ECD-4CF3-B92F-DD3AA92E58BC.jpeg
    160.4 KB · Views: 33
  • 56406BF7-FF59-409F-BD31-F4EAB96DD020.jpeg
    56406BF7-FF59-409F-BD31-F4EAB96DD020.jpeg
    188.6 KB · Views: 33
Also. Everyone says it has safety features. What exactly are the safety features ?

Is that the modified bottle system you’re using there?

No. I didn’t modify anything. The bottles were bought at a vape shop in dbn. Original wismec luxotic one’s.

The leak occurs at the top right screw of the silver box. It then spreads to the interior.

Hi @Jordache . According to Squonk mods UK, "The Luxotic is an unregulated mod and works with direct voltage but has a small board offering some built-in protection such as 5 clicks, low battery cut off, short protection and power limiting".

I really like this mod. Mine doesn't leak. I prefer it over my other mech mods because of the added safety features.

Good luck with the leaking. I hope someone can help you.

Take a look at the disassembly video below... from around 17 mins 30s. It is hard to see how juice could come out of the top screw.

Looks like u could have possibly over squonked or left the mod on its side hence juice came out of the air holes and trickled down. Remove your atty and chk if its wet around the 510 and the base of the atty...

No. I didn’t modify anything. The bottles were bought at a vape shop in dbn. Original wismec luxotic one’s.

The leak occurs at the top right screw of the silver box. It then spreads to the interior.
Then it shouldn't leak that way. Have you taken it back to the vendor?

Hi @Jordache . According to Squonk mods UK, "The Luxotic is an unregulated mod and works with direct voltage but has a small board offering some built-in protection such as 5 clicks, low battery cut off, short protection and power limiting".

I really like this mod. Mine doesn't leak. I prefer it over my other mech mods because of the added safety features.

Good luck with the leaking. I hope someone can help you.

Take a look at the disassembly video below... from around 17 mins 30s. It is hard to see how juice could come out of the top screw.

Thank you for the response. This is my first unregulated mod and I love it to bits. The hit is amazing ...

Looks like u could have possibly over squonked or left the mod on its side hence juice came out of the air holes and trickled down. Remove your atty and chk if its wet around the 510 and the base of the atty...

Absolutely dry..No juice from the air holes.

Then it shouldn't leak that way. Have you taken it back to the vendor?

That’s a bit of a problem. Bought it from a vendor in jhb. I’m in dbn. Will monitor the situation. Thanks for the response though.

Back