Not open for further replies.

kimbo

Flavor Junky
VIP
LV

Awards
Hi

I just did a review here http://www.ecigssa.co.za/threads/the-rose.5119/

If any of you are interested in this atty let me know, i will get a good price if we can get more than ten.

$25 For a order of ten Including speedpost form Hong Kong
$28 For a order of five Including speedpost form Hong Kong

Lets let this run for a week or so, then we can talk how.

@paulph201 x 1 + Stumpy ( They agreed that we can just get one with the order) $28 + $9 = $37 (R420) PAID
@2 Angry Wolves x 1 = R320 PAID
@BumbleBee x 1 = R320 PAID
@Moist x 1 = R320 PAID
@huffnpuff x 1 = R320 PAID

Local Shipping via Aramex R100

@paulph201 PAID
@2 Angry Wolves PAID
@BumbleBee PAID
@Moist PAID
@huffnpuff PAID

Last edited:
im keen bud

If we can get ten on order i can get them for $25 including shipping, that is about a week from Hong Kong. Then we must just get a courier to take it to the ppl.

I think every one does his own with internet express, i used them before and is very good, but we can talk if we order

the best thing about the Rose is the fact you can change your build without having to change the juice or refil

Ok so we're looking at around R350ish including speed post? If so then put my name on the list for now, pending final pricing.

Ok so we're looking at around R350ish including speed post? If so then put my name on the list for now, pending final pricing.

25 US Dollar equals
273.33 South African Rand

That is the price now including speedpost from Hong Kong, then we get a courier here to deliver the goods. That is if we get ten on order

25 US Dollar equals
273.33 South African Rand

That is the price now including speedpost from Hong Kong, then we get a courier here to deliver the goods. That is if we get ten on order
Then if you speed post it to me it will be around R350, that works for me :)

Maybe edit the thread title and add "group buy" to the title to attract more peeps.

Then if you speed post it to me it will be around R350, that works for me :)

Maybe edit the thread title and add "group buy" to the title to attract more peeps.

Morning @BumbleBee

This is the group buy section, i thing the price was just hidden so i edited my OP and i will post in the review tread as well

Ok i am depending on this group buy now as well. I lost the little copper 510 screw. I contacted the supplier and they will send me one for free, and include and extra one in the spares bag

Morning

Seems like we will just get three orders, i thought ppl will jump for this. Is it a question of wrong time of the month?

Morning

Seems like we will just get three orders, i thought ppl will jump for this. Is it a question of wrong time of the month?
Could be that the timing is just off. So what price are we looking at if it's just the 3 of us?

I Think this ppl never sleep.

Here is the email i got just now:

Hi Johan, it is $21.5 for 3units I am afraid, shipping fees is
$35. It is a little bit more for 3units. Please confirm it.

So $21.5 x 3 =$64.5
$64.5 + $35 = $ 99.5

$99.5 / 3 = $33

33 US Dollar equals
364.89 South African Rand

To make it easy make it R360 each, to get it here then we have to courier or Speed service. I think that Speed Service bags are R75 now

erm.... I think I'd rather wait it out a little and see if we get more folks on board for this one. @kimbo are you in a hurry to get this order in?

erm.... I think I'd rather wait it out a little and see if we get more folks on board for this one. @kimbo are you in a hurry to get this order in?

No i am good tx @BumbleBee i found the 510 screw that i dropped so i am vaping happily on my flower ;)

I think we let this run till month end and see what we get.

The supplier send me an email again telling me that they are doing the stumpy kits as well

On the ten unit order we add just two dollar and they include the stumpy kit.

Stumpy kit?

10349081_10152133597026364_8523004394588739937_n_zps73ba786d.jpg

Full size and stumpy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back