Group Buy - The Rose v2 clone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I will get one by myself here, just saw that the shop I am gona buy from also sells the big dripper (can see on rip tripper's youtube)
so I also wana buy that.

But the bad thing is that I never bought rose or big dripper from this company before, but only bought the tobh, so i am not very certain about their ability, that why I was also interested in buying the rose from you when the price for the stumpy was at 2 dollars. but now since that new price it not worthwhile anymore.

Sorry man! ask you so many Q but did not buy.

We have to decide now what we do. The Chineese public holiday is the 1st till the 5th

The order will be about 8 days to get here. I can place the order now and will just give the courier amount when all is sorted with them, i think about 2 weeks

So as it stands now

@paulph201 x 1 + Stumpy ( They agreed that we can just get one with the order) $28 + $9 = $37 (R420)
@2 Angry Wolves x 1 = R320
@BumbleBee x = 1 R320
@Moist x 1 = R320
@huffnpuff x 1 = R320

Amounts rounded to make things easy

Or we wait for the courier to get sorted

We have to decide now what we do. The Chineese public holiday is the 1st till the 5th

The order will be about 8 days to get here. I can place the order now and will just give the courier amount when all is sorted with them, i think about 2 weeks

So as it stands now

@paulph201 x 1 + Stumpy ( They agreed that we can just get one with the order) $28 + $9 = $37 (R420)
@2 Angry Wolves x 1 = R320
@BumbleBee x = 1 R320
@Moist x 1 = R320
@huffnpuff x 1 = R320

Amounts rounded to make things easy

Or we wait for the courier to get sorted

So what is the verdict?

Let's wait until after the holiday @kimbo, who knows, maybe someone else decides to get in on the action in the mean time.

im okay for you to order it when you ready :p as in now lol i want this bad haha

lol, Yea i must say i am not a fan of a big tank but this just works. This morning i recoiled and there was still juice in the tank :D

we all agreed till end of the month guys so i rekon lets order this as i dont thing any1 else will get on board

I am going out for most of the day and with Tapatalk not playing along i might not be able to check in.

just place the order kimbo as we agreed upon if people get funny then its not your fault as we all said yes to the end of this month.

just place the order kimbo as we agreed upon if people get funny then its not your fault as we all said yes to the end of this month.

I'm not sure that's so wise, because if you just order without confirming, people might not pay.

I'm not sure that's so wise, because if you just order without confirming, people might not pay.

Agree, if you are willing to order now please let me know.

@paulph201 i know you are eager :) lets just get all on board and then i order

OK, @kimbo, go for it.... I was just concerned that the chinese holiday would screw things up but if they can get it out of china before tomorrow then great. I'm pretty booked up today so will do payment when I can, send me you banking details so long.

OK, @kimbo, go for it.... I was just concerned that the chinese holiday would screw things up but if they can get it out of china before tomorrow then great. I'm pretty booked up today so will do payment when I can, send me you banking details so long.

Ok i will PM all now with my details. Please give you forum name as a reference

I wanted to make payment now so that we can get the stuff out before the holiday there, i can cover the cost for the other two but this is the email i got just now

Hi Johan,

It has to be after holiday now, as today is over, and holiday start.

Yours sincerely,
Teddy So
PALLAS TECH
Health matters most

Seems like we will have to wait for a few days .. sorry

Like I said earlier :rolleyes:

I don't mind waiting, I've been alive for almost 40 years without this thing, whats a few more days ;)

try waiting for 7 parcels undelivered cause of the PO (some 2 months) and u will know why im impatient lol

try waiting for 7 parcels undelivered cause of the PO (some 2 months) and u will know why im impatient lol

lol i am waiting for allot as well so i feel your pain mate, that is why i decided to cover cost for two now and get it done, but yea :(

Edit: Imagine the vapemail thread when this PO thing is sorted

all good man lets just wait and pray they dont deliver the stuff to the ems hub in jhb otherwise we wait longer :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back