Group Buy - The Rose v2 clone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi.

I just spoke to Aramex, i will be using the dropbox they have in Pick&Pay. The service is R100, i think using a big courier like them will be the safest

@BumbleBee so your R100 for shipping is paid

If your parcel is deposited into the Aramex Drop Box before the collection time indicated on the Drop Box (usually between 4:00pm and 5:00pm, Monday to Friday, unless specified otherwise), it will be delivered by 10:30am the following business day to all main centres.

lol im confused? have u shipped the roses off to us?

Also i still need to pay you the R100 right? sorry i got so much going on so just want to make sure i do!

I'm assuming they will be shipped to @kimbo via Aramex from china, then he sends it to us with Aramex?

I'm assuming they will be shipped to @kimbo via Aramex from china, then he sends it to us with Aramex?

Yes, i asked if we can send to each person from china, but then it is five packages and the postage will be hectic for that

lol im confused? have u shipped the roses off to us?

Also i still need to pay you the R100 right? sorry i got so much going on so just want to make sure i do!

Yes @paulph201 , I made payment to buy them this morning. They will be shipped to me tomorrow. When they get here i will package them individually and send then out to you guy's :)

Yes, i asked if we can send to each person from china, but then it is five packages and the postage will be hectic for that
That would be drop shipping kimbo and would completely defeat the whole purpose of a group buy

Kimbo can you just let us know when you get the stuff so we know when to pay you the R100.00 for shipping tnks bud

I'm sorry. But this might come across as being an ass. Which isn't the intention.

Its been bothering me for a while and I can't shut up anymore.

The rules of Group buys are that they need to be clear and transparent.
I applaud that you have given a price, but if you look at @Rob Fisher's thread when he did the Cyclone group buy, he added the link to the purchase page.

Now this deal has gone ahead, fair, but in the interest of keeping it fair to everyone, I think you should post up the page where these will be purchased from. So that everyone involved will see that you're not making a few coin off this.

There was a big debacle a good few months ago when another reputable member tried to do a group buy and got a bit of lashing because he didn't share his sources.

I think its unfair that you're not sharing your source with the group buy and no one has said anything about this.

I'm sorry. But this might come across as being an ass. Which isn't the intention.

Its been bothering me for a while and I can't shut up anymore.

The rules of Group buys are that they need to be clear and transparent.
I applaud that you have given a price, but if you look at @Rob Fisher's thread when he did the Cyclone group buy, he added the link to the purchase page.

Now this deal has gone ahead, fair, but in the interest of keeping it fair to everyone, I think you should post up the page where these will be purchased from. So that everyone involved will see that you're not making a few coin off this.

There was a big debacle a good few months ago when another reputable member tried to do a group buy and got a bit of lashing because he didn't share his sources.

I think its unfair that you're not sharing your source with the group buy and no one has said anything about this.

I understand @MurderDoll :)

http://www.jmpallas.en.alibaba.com/

I did state that i am getting it from Pallas, just a quick google and you would get the page

Thanks for pointing that out @MurderDoll, you are correct, a link to the item should have been included with the original post for the sake of transparency.

I don't think in this case anyone asked for a product link, if they had done I'm sure @kimbo would have given one, we we're just using his review as reference.

Thanks for pointing that out @MurderDoll, you are correct, a link to the item should have been included with the original post for the sake of transparency.

I don't think in this case anyone asked for a product link, if they had done I'm sure @kimbo would have given one, we we're just using his review as reference.

Thx @BumbleBee

When i do a group buy again i will add the link in the OP :)

Update:

Email from the supplier

Hi Ted

Will my shipment be mailed today?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, Johan. already sent to our shipping agent, but we don't have any tracking yet until he send out.

Yours sincerely,
Teddy So
PALLAS TECH

Just an update.

Seem like they had some protest march in Hong Kong so Pallas had to hold the parcel back. It has gone now to the shipping forwarders today and will be on it's way tomorrow.

Once i have the tracking number i will give it to you.

Sorry for the delay

pictures-of-roses-bouquets-wonderful.jpg

At last, the bouquet of roses is on the way :)

Tracking: http://www.aramex.com/express/track-results.aspx?q=aWQ9MzA4MDM2NDMwJg==-YIGt3BsVIVk=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back