Ipv V2 - 50w

how are you guys liking this mod, and compared to the hana or the sigelei,

I've got the sigelei 30w and want to get a box mod

how are you guys liking this mod, and compared to the hana or the sigelei,

I've got the sigelei 30w and want to get a box mod
Im getting mine today and ill compare it to my hana and let you know. Jakes tested it and he said its a monster and very good quality so jump on it before its sold out.

Lekker man. You better bring that to the office when you're back from George...

Lekker man. You better bring that to the office when you're back from George...
Ja buddy im getting it today when i get back from mosselbay and ill show you monday morning how cool this unit is going to make my vape. 50w with my tobh atty dripper .6 ohm coil. Gaan gevaarlik wees.

Yeah, I'm running the black kayfun on a black hana dna30.... black on black looks sick!

Looks a fine-texture wrinkle coating. nice.
Best buttons i've seen.

That blue is wicked

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Nice clouds there @VapeSnow !

By the way, for anyone who has this device or looking to get it but does not like the touch fire sensor. You can turn off this function through locking the device by holding the + and - buttons, then holding the power and - buttons, voilà touch off.

Personally I love the touch fire though, its positioned right under my thumb while holding the device comfortably and prefer it over a button digging into my finger.

Last edited:

By the way, for anyone who has this device or looking to get it but does not like the touch fire sensor. You can turn off this function through locking the device by holding the + and - buttons, then holding the power and - buttons, viola touch off.

Personally I love the touch fire though, its positioned right under my thumb while holding the device comfortably and prefer it over a button digging into my finger.
I love the touch sensor. Works really good

By the way, for anyone who has this device or looking to get it but does not like the touch fire sensor. You can turn off this function through locking the device by holding the + and - buttons, then holding the power and - buttons, viola touch off.

Awesome!!

I was wondering how to switch it off.
I love the touch sensor. Works really good
I like it as well. If I have it on a table or something. I've noticed when its in my pocket, I tend to bump the fire button.
Nice to be able to switch it off when needed.

Back